is Lili gay for Asuka?

#1The_Pig_HostagePosted 1/21/2013 8:20:04 AM
her 'rivalry' with Asuka borders on obsession, and her teasing borders on flirtatious, especially in her latest ending.

I'd like to see her confess her love to Asuka in Tekken 7. Would be funny to see Asuka's reaction.
#2FullAutoCVTPosted 1/21/2013 8:24:19 AM
Yes.

And no, I wouldn't like to see that plot expanded. Tekken does romance storylines very poorly. Asuka should do something with Jin or the Mishimas or have a plot development with Feng. Lili should have a canon rivalry with Forest in T7.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1535 posts........and counting
#3ChaozCloudPosted 1/21/2013 8:44:05 AM(edited)
FullAutoCVT posted...
Yes.

And no, I wouldn't like to see that plot expanded. Tekken does romance storylines very poorly. Asuka should do something with Jin or the Mishimas or have a plot development with Feng. Lili should have a canon rivalry with Forest in T7.

That's because they've never done a proper one. They always go the onesided route. Make it mutual for once! Heck, that would even be pretty unique, have two fighters that are actually engaged to each other.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#4The_Pig_Hostage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:24:34 AM
ChaozCloud posted...
FullAutoCVT posted...
Yes.

That's because they've never done a proper one. They always go the onesided route. Make it mutual for once! Heck, that would even be pretty unique, have two fighters that are actually engaged to each other.

The wedding of Lili and Asuka in Tekken 8. Best ending in Tekken history.
#5HikewnePosted 1/21/2013 11:36:57 AM
Yes.
---
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
#6silly_sausagePosted 1/21/2013 12:25:17 PM
Honestly, I don't think so. I think it's an obsession that hints at a lesbian attraction, but ultimately is only for fanservice, nothing more.

But I do think a relationship between the two would be very sweet, provided it was played for the romance, the emotions, two young women gradually falling in love, rather than the fanservicey "Aw yeah, hot lesbians!" factor. Of course that will never happen.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#7The_Pig_Hostage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:13:36 PM
silly_sausage posted...
Honestly, I don't think so. I think it's an obsession that hints at a lesbian attraction, but ultimately is only for fanservice, nothing more.

But I do think a relationship between the two would be very sweet, provided it was played for the romance, the emotions, two young women gradually falling in love, rather than the fanservicey "Aw yeah, hot lesbians!" factor. Of course that will never happen.

While a fully-developed romance would be nice, I'll settle for the fanservicey lesbianism (which is definitely already there, if only hinted at). This is a fighting game, after all.
#8TheCurseX2Posted 1/22/2013 5:06:47 AM
No homo.
---
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!
#9werewolfgoldPosted 1/22/2013 5:16:39 AM
No homo.

Stop kidding yourself.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#10wave1000Posted 1/22/2013 5:37:53 AM
But lili likes, Ganryu and Ganryu likes Julia/JC but Julia kinda likes BOB (SFXT)

They need to do something with this.
---
3DS FC 004427725163