IYO, who are the deadliest fighters in the entire game?

#1parkourboybryanPosted 1/28/2013 3:40:21 PM
I'm not talking about game balance wise or with Tier Lists. Based on what we know about from each character and have seen of them in cutscenes/movies, who's the deadliest male and female fighter? We're obviously withholding the cyborgs, animals, and gods/demigods.

Male: Heihachi. It was between him and Raven, but Heihachi just has some raw power to him that I think would be insane outside of a fair fight.

Female: Easy. Nina Williams. Labeled as "The World's Greatest Assassin", she's more than shown herself to be capable in a fight. If allowed to, I'm pretty sure her and Anna would kill all their opponents they came across.

Who are your picks for deadliest fighters aside from the Robots, Animals, and Gods/Demigods?
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#2alphagamblePosted 1/28/2013 4:29:59 PM
Dragunov easily
---
"Pretty sure we have incest laws so we don't have babies with dicks growing out of their armpits running around everywhere.."
#3ShadoVaoPosted 1/28/2013 5:19:33 PM
Agree with Nina as the strongest female.

Strongest male fighter canonically is Jin.
---
Still Sharpe!
#4gamestop27Posted 1/28/2013 5:26:38 PM
Feng Wei
---
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~William Simms
#5aburame13Posted 1/28/2013 5:37:07 PM
gamestop27 posted...
Feng Wei

The only correct answer.

FENG..... WEI....
---
"Why eat? You're just going to **** it out later."
-Just_a_loser
#6ShadowEspionagePosted 1/28/2013 5:54:40 PM
Deadliest Fighter is probably Ancient Ogre.

Or Devil Gene Combot.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#7FullAutoCVTPosted 1/28/2013 6:23:10 PM
Let me start by saying that Jin Kazama wins any category he qualifies for based on canon. The man reinforced plot armor built into his skin.

Men: There really isn't enough information to answer these questions. Heihachi would seem to be the strongest purely human fighter, but Raven, Hwoarang, Lars, and Paul have proven in the past to possibly be at least as strong, and we simply don't know enough about the rest. I'll say Heihachi though. The man beat the devil with his bare hands. In his fifties.

Women: It's even worse for deciding the strongest female, since the female characters never accomplish much plotwise. While the conventional wisdom would say that Nina is the strongest, all she's ever really done was beat up Anna, who hasn't beaten anyone else in canon. Who's to say that Michelle, who beat Kunimitsu and Ganryu just like Yoshimitsu did, isn't stronger? Or Jun who beat Wang, a man who tied with Marshall Law and was Jinpachi's near equal? The canon just doesn't give us enough to work with here.

Machines: I would believe that Alisa is intended to be the strongest in this category, given that she has a nuclear warhead in her skull, and that she is Bosconovitch's latest work, while the others were previous works of his. However she was barely able to defeat Xiaoyu in BV, who is possibly much weaker than Yoshimitsu who saved her at the end of T4. Yoshimitsu and Bryan are probably about equal, given the fact that they've been feuding for around 4 games now and neither has gotten a canon victory over the other. While Jack is at least equal to P. Jack, it is impossible to compare either to the other machines based on canon events.

Animals: There is not much to go by here, but I will go with Kuma by virtue of three things: he is a bear, he was trained to fight by Heihachi Mishima, and he beat Paul Phoenix.

Supernaturals: This is ambiguous, but interesting. With Jin out of the equation, we remove the only character who's actually beaten most of them in canon. Each has tons of stuff going for them and was the threat to the world of their day. Devil Kazuya and Ogre have displayed powers like lasers, fire, flight, and telekinesis which make it difficult to picture how exactly they lost to mere humans, even if they were the greatest martial artist of their times. Ogre's 3rd form would also be a huge boon if taken as canon. Jinpachi and Azazel were possibly as powerful. Azazel's status as the source of the Devil gene would seem to give him supremacy, but the fact that Jin defeated his ultimate from with a single punch makes it possible that Kazuya could do similar to him. Angel and Unknown simply haven't done much in canon (and may not even be part of it at all) and cannot be accurately speculated.

And so ends the rant.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1535 posts........and counting
#8parkourboybryan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:55:23 PM
It's still a major tossup for the males for me, but if this video is anything to go by, Nina is the deadliest female fighter and could probably beat 90% of the human characters on the roster herself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zCxKgn_Lw_k
---
#9Oreos74Posted 1/28/2013 9:52:05 PM
yeah because women can't be deadlier than men, so lets put them in a separate category.

/sarcasm
---
http://i.imgur.com/iMaDK.jpg http://i.imgur.com/e9OCH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RnA9A.gif http://i.imgur.com/LvJeR.png
#10parkourboybryan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:53:27 AM
Oreos74 posted...
yeah because women can't be deadlier than men, so lets put them in a separate category.

/sarcasm

Didn't say that, stop trying to turn this into a battle of sexism. Obviously based on what I've seen of her, Nina could easily fight over 90% of the characters in the game and come out on top. Splitting them into categories based on gender was just easier for me.
---