IYO, who are the deadliest fighters in the entire game?

#41TheSuperGameGodPosted 2/1/2013 4:26:24 PM
I would have to say either Feng or Jin. But if it was based off of real life, it would be Kuma. A Grizzly bear would maul any human in a battle to the death.
#42darkstar4221Posted 2/1/2013 8:50:45 PM(edited)
I played against some really good Lars, Dragunov, and Law players.
#43Liam2600Posted 2/2/2013 3:06:55 AM
Females, as anyone with a brain would say, Nina wins. She's way stronger than any of the other girls bar none and wouldn't hesitate to kill. Anna would be a close second, but Nina would probably kill her too if she really tried.

Males, either Jin or Kazuya or Heihachi, obviously. Heihachi beat Kazuya in tekken 4 before losing to Jin, but Kazuya beat Heihachi in tekken 1. Plus Kazuya has the devil gene and can control it even better than Jin, so automatically, devil Kaz>devil Jin. Kazuya wins.

Mishima's aside, though, I think it was stated that Paul was the strongest male in tekken. He was even on par with Kazuya in tekken 1 days. Although that was then, and now feng has been here for several games now and has proved himself tougher than most of the other main cast. So either feng or Paul. If it came down to a fight to the death, feng.

NINA
KAZUYA
FENG
---
Tekken, Syphon Filter, Metal Gear, Splinter Cell, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat - Favs!
I have 3 PSNs: The_Buff_Guy, Liam-1, and I_Enjoy_Tekken
#44EmiliaTheSagePosted 2/2/2013 3:42:49 AM
confessabear posted...
Strongest Male: Jin/Devil Jin - Arguably the strongest Mishima and currently undefeated, IIRC.

Strongest Female: Nina Williams - Consistently portrayed as a formidable foe, both in the games and the movies.

This is how I would rank the fighters based on their portrayals as of Tag 2.

(S) Mishima/Supernatural: Jin/Devil Jin , Kazuya, Heihachi, Lars, Jinpachi, Angel, Ancient Ogre/Ogre, Unknown

(A) Badass Normal - Not a Mishima/Supernatural but are almost capable of matching them:
Nina, Zafina, Raven, Yoshimitsu, Bryan, Feng, Alisa (Safe Mode off), Jun

(B) Masterful - Very proficient with their fighting style, but not quite on the Badass Normal level:
Steve, Bruce, Dragunov, Anna, King, Armor King, Marduk, Jaycee, Bob, Hwoarang, Baek, Bob, Kunimitsu, JACKS, Lei, Wang

(C) Street Fighter - Not much to say here. Just your average scrapper:
Miguel, Leo, Lee/Violet, Eddy, Christie

(D) Joke - Their sole purpose in the story is to provide comic relief:
Lili, Asuka, Xiaoyu, Miharu, Sebastian, Paul, the Laws, Kuma, Panda, Dr. B, Slim Bob, Tiger Jackson, Roger Jr., Alex, Mokujin, Alisa (Safe Mode on)

Did I miss anyone?

Gon.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#45blackhrtPosted 2/3/2013 6:26:01 AM
Um, Feng Wei aka mountain man is close but women are still deadliest. Zafina will prove it by dancing on you. :P
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#46boris843Posted 2/3/2013 7:44:11 AM
I'm very sad for Paul, especially since he used to be badass, and on par with kazuya despite being 'only' human.
#47FullAutoCVTPosted 2/3/2013 7:44:39 AM
Gon.

I swear they should make the next final boss a tag battle against a Gon clone and a T3 Dr. B clone. So many people would rage.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1535 posts........and counting
#48Tsuki-ShiroPosted 2/3/2013 7:58:20 AM
JUN. She can remove devil powers with the tap of a finger.