What new Fighters or changes you wanna see in Tekken 7?

#1VERGIL_420Posted 1/31/2013 5:01:51 PM
Just Askin'

I'd say a Mishima who uses Jinpachi's Moveset because he wont be in it.

Feng's Brother and illegitimate son

Kazumi Mishima

A Tony Jaa-ish Fighter

Devil Jin and Jin being the same character not two different characters....

sorry for bad english....not my language :|
---
*PSN* - Dark_Ryder_X97
#2jjbigpoppaPosted 1/31/2013 5:11:55 PM
A female miguel
---
Proud creator of the Forbidden Fruit Saga........because you know it's better than Twilight =.=
#3silly_sausagePosted 1/31/2013 5:16:40 PM
- Michelle to actually look her age
- Julia to return to her regular self (that is, her Indian self, not the T4 denim clad scientist)
- Real Jaycee to join the roster as a pure wrestling lucha-whore fighter

And that's all I've got.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#4JuliafanAMPosted 1/31/2013 5:17:11 PM
A Tekken equivalent of Juri. Psycho b@#%!
A evil non-mishima as powerful as the mishimas. (bryan might count as this, but we hardly ever see him do anything)
A child prodigy martial artist. (preferably a boy, since we have lots of young girls already)
A Tekken equivalent of Vanessa (VF). (muscular and tough looking woman)
A praying mantis/other weird animal.
---
Waiting for SSBWiiU (Zelda Main!)
#5jjbigpoppaPosted 1/31/2013 5:22:48 PM
silly_sausage posted...
- Michelle to actually look her age
- Julia to return to her regular self (that is, her Indian self, not the T4 denim clad scientist)
- Real Jaycee to join the roster as a pure wrestling lucha-whore fighter

And that's all I've got.

hahaha.....go to your room
---
Proud creator of the Forbidden Fruit Saga........because you know it's better than Twilight =.=
#6AmbientHavocPosted 1/31/2013 5:34:07 PM
Better/memorable soundtrack
Better customization items
Jun
Kunimitsu
Gon
---
Everybody's favorite lurker!
PSN: DemonicIntellect
#7CrawlThruKnivesPosted 1/31/2013 5:45:43 PM
VERGIL_420 posted...

Don't be silly, Feng doesn't have sex.

I'd like to see a sort of anti-Ogre that isn't as crappy as Angel and that uses various moves from all the characters.
#8TIGERJACKS0NPosted 1/31/2013 5:58:12 PM
i want lars to be be captured and tortured by heihachi and he gets his arms severed off. he has no punch moves now, but his leg moves are priority, like a kick version of steve fox.

then it turns out tougou is alive and has lars old moveset.

And combot to be the champion of iron fist 6 (or 7??). Lee programmed him to know every move of every tekken fighter and is completely unstoppable, even turns evil and injures lee. this will be the cheap ass boss of the game following the steps of jinpachi and azazel, because he move reads every single move you do.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#9PandaXiaoyuPosted 1/31/2013 5:58:47 PM
A girl (maybe even 10-15 years old) who uses Wing Chun. Particularly a style that uses close range but with quick pokes and many counter attacks that involves blocks or evasion. A mix of xiaoyu, wang, jun and maybe lili.

A guy that uses weapons(yes I know it's not tekkens style for weapons) but they are used in stances/throws and can be interchangeable. He'd have the style of Lei but with weapons(maybe a staff, broad sword, kusarigama, twin sais, and maybe a scythe stance?)

They really should have a black woman(I know Christie is Brazilian/African but still).

Hmmm I just though of this one..,how about a gimmick character that uses a monkey to fight with them? Maybe the monkey sits on his/her shoulders and they are a circus performer. Too corny I guess nvm and they probably would have nothing to do with the story
#10TIGERJACKS0NPosted 1/31/2013 5:59:59 PM
PandaXiaoyu posted...
A girl (maybe even 10-15 years old)

does it really matter, when our 50 year old chicks look like high school girls already?
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382