What new Fighters or changes you wanna see in Tekken 7?

#61dualswordtrunksPosted 2/4/2013 7:15:23 AM
has anyone ever noticed goku has never really killed anyone on the z series besides the movies xD and I think their going to.make jin good again and make lars more of a minor character in the story
---
its all fun and games till someone forgets the safe word
#62AlexEternalChamPosted 2/4/2013 7:32:24 AM
well I don't exactly recall every bit of it but he did kill that one monster Yam Yam something. The big green monster he fights in Babidi's ship, he basically kills him by overinfusing him with light.

And yeh they will probably turn jin back, i mean he's still not a villain in my book just not a white knight saving the princess kinda hero xD
#63FullAutoCVTPosted 2/4/2013 7:45:41 AM
Even though it turned out that Goku didn't actually kill Tao, nor did he mean too, he was basically bragging about it to Tien during one of the martial arts tournaments.

And yeah, this character derailment will hopefully end for Jin, and it seems like namco took a hint and gave Lars a little less spotlight in this game.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1535 posts........and counting
#64ChaozCloudPosted 2/4/2013 7:48:01 AM
dualswordtrunks posted...
has anyone ever noticed goku has never really killed anyone on the z series besides the movies xD and I think their going to.make jin good again and make lars more of a minor character in the story

He killed Kid Buu with a huge ass spirit bomb. (spoilers)
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#65orcman905Posted 2/4/2013 9:48:12 AM
a female jack with shorter arms but faster overall speed and lower damage output would be very interesting
---
currently playing Tekken6 - Armour King, Baek, Panda