Does anyone here actually play this game?

#11retep_onePosted 2/1/2013 12:19:54 AM
not that much right now bec im just gonna finish some other games
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#12AlexEternalChamPosted 2/1/2013 2:14:12 AM
I'm getting on these forums when i'm not at home, I do play the game roughly 2 times a week in the weekend but I play for quite a few hours straight ^_^
#13ShadowEspionagePosted 2/1/2013 8:29:47 AM
This is seriously the only console game I play now.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#14ultradavedPosted 2/1/2013 8:33:03 AM
I played plenty until a few days ago when my my PS3 got the YLOD (with TTT2 still inside). That put an end to that.

But lots of times I'm away from home and get a little break to go online. Usually hop back and forth between reddit and here (I still hate FB). So yeah, some days I spend more time on gamefaqs than actually playing video games.
#15robster_2005Posted 2/1/2013 8:34:20 AM
My backlog is absolutely ridiculous at the moment...........but been playing this a bit as of late thanks to the fairly easy achievements
---
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666
#16THRUSTINGMONKEYPosted 2/1/2013 11:40:00 AM
I love this game. Just did my first tournament in 12 years and took 4th. I'm the only one who plays at my local game club. Everyone else plays SFIV and UMVC3. I play SFIV as well but I wouldn't play it in a tourney. We also have a "trophy" in our club for the top performer in the tourney. Since my friend got 4th in SFIV and I did in TTT2 we had a SFxT showdown. I've only ever played SFxT once but I was able to beat him 5-4 using Heihachi and Ryu.

But to answer the question. Yes, I play this game all the time.
---
where'd who go!?!?
#17EmiliaTheSagePosted 2/2/2013 3:51:56 AM
I play this game because Tekken and Blazblue are really popular in our country. Besides, multiplayer in PSN is free to play. It saves me alot of money playing it at home than on TimeZone (at the malls in our country).
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#18jjbigpoppaPosted 2/2/2013 3:53:45 AM
EmiliaTheSage posted...
I play this game because Tekken and Blazblue are really popular in our country. Besides, multiplayer in PSN is free to play. It saves me alot of money playing it at home than on TimeZone (at the malls in our country).

Sweet Budah, where do you live??.......Africa???
---
I'm the J-J-B-I-G don't ever try me on the TTT2 Fanfics, imma beast