I am really beginning to hate all these customization items..

#1aburame13Posted 2/4/2013 1:08:41 AM
I hate it when I face an opponent who decided to stick as many tacky items on their teams as possible, thus effectively making it very difficult to see what the hell is going on. -_-
---
"Why eat? You're just going to **** it out later."
-Just_a_loser
#2jjbigpoppaPosted 2/4/2013 1:20:30 AM
http://youtu.be/BPnP_zlYU44?t=2m4s
---
Silly_Sausage ain't bought that lipo. Chain_Strike ain't bought that lipo. The 49ers ain't bought that lipo
#3silly_sausagePosted 2/4/2013 2:18:10 AM
I hate the precedent it sets. Like DOA has fanservice, SC has weapons, and MK has gore, Tekken now has slapstick comedy. Cake throwing and other novelty bullcrap will slowly become standards of gameplay. Fairy wings and pink afros will become standards of character design. Aliens and yodelling sheep and rainbows will become standards of stage design.

"But Tekken's never taken itself seriously! Fighting animals and robots! Animated blocks of wood! Gon! Dr B!"

Okay, fair enough.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#4nurblugPosted 2/4/2013 2:23:26 AM
silly_sausage posted...
I hate the precedent it sets. Like DOA has fanservice, SC has weapons, and MK has gore, Tekken now has slapstick comedy. Cake throwing and other novelty bullcrap will slowly become standards of gameplay. Fairy wings and pink afros will become standards of character design. Aliens and yodelling sheep and rainbows will become standards of stage design.

"But Tekken's never taken itself seriously! Fighting animals and robots! Animated blocks of wood! Gon! Dr B!"

Okay, fair enough.

honestly, I would probably enjoy the crazier stuff had it not been the only stuff there. Like, the previous games had way more customization options, many serious, many goofy (not TTT2 goofy, but goofy), and it was a good balance. Now it's just all ridiculous and it's just dumb.

that and I miss character specific stuff, the lack of that was a huge let down.
#5jjbigpoppaPosted 2/4/2013 2:24:15 AM
nurblug posted...
silly_sausage posted...

Okay, fair enough.

honestly, I would probably enjoy the crazier stuff had it not been the only stuff there. Like, the previous games had way more customization options, many serious, many goofy (not TTT2 goofy, but goofy), and it was a good balance. Now it's just all ridiculous and it's just dumb.

Go to bed nurblug.....you're drunk
---
Silly_Sausage ain't bought that lipo. Chain_Strike ain't bought that lipo. The 49ers ain't bought that lipo
#6nurblugPosted 2/4/2013 2:32:22 AM
jjbigpoppa posted...
nurblug posted...
silly_sausage posted...

Okay, fair enough.

I'M NOT FLIPPIN DRUNK YOU'RE DRUNK, I ONLY HAD LIKE FIVE GET UP OUT MY FACE WHy you even gurl don't

gurl don't
#7jjbigpoppaPosted 2/4/2013 2:36:23 AM
nurblug posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...
nurblug posted...
silly_sausage posted...

Okay, fair enough.

I'M NOT FLIPPIN DRUNK YOU'RE DRUNK, I ONLY HAD LIKE FIVE GET UP OUT MY FACE WHy you even gurl don't

gurl don't

AAAAAAAWWWWEEEEEE HEEEEYAALLL TO DAH NO!! YOU DON'T COME CROSS EYED AT ME BOO BOO. I'M TRINNA HELP YO STANK JUICE AZZ. THE WEAVE CAN COME OUT AND THE PAWS WILL GET TO CRACKIN'. TRY ME BLUG....LEEGGGGGOOOOOO. I HOPE I SEE YOU IN TH UNENPLOYMENT LINE. WHAT'S YO FACEBOOK PAGE, SO I CAN BE YO FRIEND O_O
---
#8nurblugPosted 2/4/2013 2:55:36 AM
jjbigpoppa posted...
nurblug posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...
nurblug posted...
silly_sausage posted...

Okay, fair enough.

gurl don't

AAAAAAAWWWWEEEEEE HEEEEYAALLL TO DAH NO!! YOU DON'T COME CROSS EYED AT ME BOO BOO. I'M TRINNA HELP YO STANK JUICE AZZ. THE WEAVE CAN COME OUT AND THE PAWS WILL GET TO CRACKIN'. TRY ME BLUG....LEEGGGGGOOOOOO. I HOPE I SEE YOU IN TH UNENPLOYMENT LINE. WHAT'S YO FACEBOOK PAGE, SO I CAN BE YO FRIEND O_O

ooooOOOOOOHHHH I KNOW THIS FISH AIN'T TRYNA GET SALTY WIT ME, OOOHH HEYAL NO, SAY YOU TRYNA HELP ME WHEN U KNO U AIN'T TRYNA HELP NOTHIN BUT HELP YOSELF LOOK A DAYUM FOO.

i don't have a facebook :(
#9jjbigpoppaPosted 2/4/2013 3:01:40 AM
FISH!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN CUT AND THE SALT HAS BEEN THROWN!! YOU AIN'T SEENTHS ME YET. WITCHO SNORLAX LOOKIN SELF. I'VE WENT THURR, TOOK PICTURES, CAME BACK, AND SHOWED YOU. NOW GON' BEEF IT UP, MOOOOVE SKAMP. IT'S THE FIFTEENTH, JUST GOT MAH FOOOOD STAMPS.

Awwweee we would've been such good friends....the male Betty and Correta :(
---
#10Lacrymosa143Posted 2/4/2013 5:56:35 AM
The customization clothes look like they are to big for them to. At least for the girls. And they are very plain. For most characters id rather stick to their standard outfirs or tbeir swimsuits.