If you could change ONE thing about this game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. If you could change ONE thing about this game...
3 years ago#1
What would it be?

Personally ,i'd the loading between the fights much shorter .....
cheer up !! n.n
your life can't be worse than mine!
3 years ago#2
Man, there's quite a bit I would change. I guess I would make the game less wacky, less goofy. Just more grounded. Not completely grounded mind you, I mean there's always room for humour, but cake throwing and magic wands that actually perform magic is just a little too much.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
3 years ago#3
Most of the crappy customization, although it is optional.
I am Assassin, this my Creed
...Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam Requiescat In Pace
3 years ago#4
Remove the current customization and replace it with stuff that the characters would actually wear.
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~William Simms
3 years ago#5

I'd get rid of auto-regaining health and non-tag assaulted rage for solo characters.
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
3 years ago#6
Give True Ogre back some of his old moves. Like the "mauling" (WS f+2) and Kunimitsu's running slash. His long arm made them so much better than Ancient Ogre could ever do with them.
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1535 posts........and counting
3 years ago#7
Remove the Laws
PSN - Dark_Ryder_X97
3 years ago#8
There shouldn't be another loading time for restarts, that's pretty much it I guess
Scrub Mentality: When you lose, its either: Lag, Opponent Character is Broken, Spam. Remember, it is never your own damn fault
3 years ago#9
Take out the Devil Kazuya.

Sometimes I think that I'm the only one who don't need to do it online...
PSN SNK90s: KOF13, KOF94/95/96 and all NeoGeo Station, KOF12, SSF4AE, SFxT, SC5, TTT2, SF3. T5DR.
3 years ago#10
Take out Zafina. She's pointless.
"Why eat? You're just going to **** it out later."
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. If you could change ONE thing about this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived