Lee cosplayed by a black guy

#21silly_sausagePosted 2/6/2013 5:01:42 PM
Xroalia posted...
I just checked her gallery (ew, creepy contacts everywhere) and that pic is recent. It's probably definitely not who you're thinking.

Does she do any other Tekken cosplays? I found the Julia one adorable personally.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#22aburame13Posted 2/6/2013 5:10:50 PM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
aburame13 posted...
TC should cosplay as Miharu.

With my little B-cup size?

Okay okay, Xiaoyu. Definitely Xiaoyu. Or maybe Leo!
---
"Why eat? You're just going to **** it out later."
-Just_a_loser
#23XroaliaPosted 2/6/2013 5:12:48 PM
silly_sausage posted...
Xroalia posted...
I just checked her gallery (ew, creepy contacts everywhere) and that pic is recent. It's probably definitely not who you're thinking.

Does she do any other Tekken cosplays? I found the Julia one adorable personally.

Not really. There's this:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/256/6/6/lili_custom_2_tekken_cosplay_ribbon_wings_by_k_a_n_a-d5ejful.jpg

But that's all the Tekken characters she's done. Mostly it's just anime with a few other games.
---
GT & PSN - Xroalia
#24silly_sausagePosted 2/6/2013 5:27:12 PM
Xroalia posted...
Not really. There's this:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/256/6/6/lili_custom_2_tekken_cosplay_ribbon_wings_by_k_a_n_a-d5ejful.jpg

But that's all the Tekken characters she's done. Mostly it's just anime with a few other games.

Ah, thanks anyway. Wait, that's the same gal from the Julia cosplay? Jeez, they look so different.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#25retep_onePosted 2/7/2013 4:25:22 AM
silly_sausage posted...
retep_one posted...
http://eng.tekkenpedia.com/images/e/e7/Lili%2C_Christie%2C_and_Xiaoyu_%28Maxim%29_%283%29.jpg

Christie's boobies look all weird and fake and gross. And the schoolgirls look like they're in their late 20's at least.

it's the maxim photo shoot, a men's magazine. thats why they look above 20's or so and it's a little nsfw. i think they did it to promote T6 before. there are more nsfw photos with that photo shoot as well
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#26KonaseRitsuko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:05:16 AM
^
Saw all those photos before, they were all GREAT!

aburame13 posted...
KonaseRitsuko posted...
aburame13 posted...
TC should cosplay as Miharu.

With my little B-cup size?

Okay okay, Xiaoyu. Definitely Xiaoyu. Or maybe Leo!

Don't like wigs! No Leo. Never want to wear (green) contacts too. Xiaoyu, Miharu, Jun and Asuka are easier with the hair lol and my hair's already part black and brown from dye so... haha wtf no it's not like I'm considering on cosplaying or anything. But yeah, my assets are only Jun and Xiaoyu level. Bahh :P
---
RE6 is stupid.
Just f*** my 2007 username.
#27AlexEternalChamPosted 2/7/2013 7:05:56 AM(edited)
Cosplaying is fun as hell provided you can get your hands on a good looking outfit, sure you could make your custome (and respect if you have the talent to do that), however if you can get your hands on a proffesionally made outfit is a blast :)

I think I said this in another topic, not too long ago I went to a Festival that had cosplay contests xD, we (me and my gf) found out about it on time and made an order through Amazon, we sent them our measurements and in about 4 weeks we received handmade costumes of Jin and Lili that were made like 99% as the ones in the game, were awesome xD, good part is neither one of the 2 costumes is over the top to the point the clothes can't be worn for any other reason. (dirrectly from some guys from Asia I don't remember exactly the location it came from tbh).

Funny story that happened afterwards she liked the outfit quite a bit and ended up wearing it one night when we went downtown, is needless to say there were quite a few hilarious reactions xD like (WTF NO FREAKIN WAY) xD

If you ever get the chance to attend a cosplay contest (and are not completely against it), provided you can get your hands on a nice outfit you should totally do it, is worth it xD. However I would only recommend if you can get a really good outfit otherwise don't be surprised if kids will laugh and taunt =/.

Some may call it "nerd behaviour" I've even heard some say cosplaying is "perverted", well is nothing like it, is just one hell of away to have a little bit of fun =))
#28nurblugPosted 2/7/2013 1:10:58 PM
Honestly, I don't think not looking like a character should stop someone from cosplaying them. It's more about the effort and how close the outfit is to the real thing than the person wearing it anyway.
#29KonaseRitsuko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:14:27 PM
nurblug posted...
Honestly, I don't think not looking like a character should stop someone from cosplaying them. It's more about the effort and how close the outfit is to the real thing than the person wearing it anyway.

No one's stopping them, it's their choice to stop or continue after hearing different people's opinion, which everyone is entitled to. And no, I'm not saying that you're implying some of us here are stopping them.
---
RE6 is stupid.
Just f*** my 2007 username.
#30nurblugPosted 2/7/2013 9:22:45 PM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
nurblug posted...

No one's stopping them, it's their choice to stop or continue after hearing different people's opinion, which everyone is entitled to. And no, I'm not saying that you're implying some of us here are stopping them.

I know. I don't mind other people's opinions, I'm just saying I think cosplay works best when the outfit looks good.