am i the only one?

#11gomite(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:27:03 PM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
But any team can "work well" if you give the effort... Anyway, yeah, I get you.

agreed
---
BEAR HEIHACHI FOR DLC!!!!
#12silly_sausagePosted 2/6/2013 4:55:43 PM
I pair based on story rather than gameplay. So I'll play Kunimitsu/Yoshimitsu, or Michelle/Julia. And if a character has nobody in the story, I play them solo, like Leo (I'm ignoring Steve's ending). I don't know, that's just how I really like to play it.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#13LilRoss2k3Posted 2/6/2013 6:42:00 PM
i play who i like and never follow crowds.
---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken, SF, CoD, & more.
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
#14TheSuperGameGodPosted 2/6/2013 8:32:54 PM
Am I the only one who have never played using a team? In the immortal words of Raven: I won't be needing assistance.
#15A7thStevePosted 2/6/2013 9:04:58 PM
No, I can't stand everyone telling me to play Armor just because I main King. It's like people who think that Ryu and Ken are the same.
#16AlexEternalChamPosted 2/7/2013 12:25:53 AM
A7thSteve posted...
No, I can't stand everyone telling me to play Armor just because I main King. It's like people who think that Ryu and Ken are the same.

Ryu and Ken are not the same but they are a lot more similar than AK and King =P. Also a lot of people didn't bother to play the latest street fighters games and only remember the older version.

In the older versions of SF especially in SFII Ryu and Ken have only 2 difference : the spinning kick properties and the shoryuken properties.

Ryu's spinning kick makes opponent fall from first hit while Ken's will hit consecutive hits
Ryu's heavy punch shoryuken connects just 1 time for a heavy hit while Ken's connects 2 times =P

My point is that people indeed don't know what they are talking about or talk about previous entry in the SF series and as far as AK is concerned he is almost NOTHING like King lol.
#17SWBF2PilotPosted 2/7/2013 12:37:35 AM
No, but it just so happens that my pairing has a unique team throw and works reasonably well together.
---
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs."
-Wandrian
#18TAMKFanPosted 2/7/2013 4:32:01 AM
I'm like that too. I just go with my favorite characters, rather than the ones who work best.
#19ShadoVaoPosted 2/7/2013 5:19:04 AM
gomite posted...
(am I the only one) who actually uses teams based on who i like to play with and not who people consider to "work well" or have specific team based moves together

Nope, I just use any two of my mains.
---
Still Sharpe!
#20nurblugPosted 2/7/2013 11:03:04 AM
While I take gameplay and potential chemistry into account, I usually just pick two of my favs. If I'm bored then I just go with whatever two character's outfits look good together.