What TTT2 character would you cosplay?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. What TTT2 character would you cosplay?
3 years ago#21
Christie and Jaycee.

Maybe Leo.
Koalas are cool (>^_^<)
Hey girl hey!
3 years ago#22
K8_sven95 posted...
Strider_Yoshi posted...
Way ahead of you. I already cosplay speedo Lee at local elementary schools on a regular basis.

What the......?

isn't it obvious? he's obviously going to local schools to encourage children to be as "EXCELLENT!" as they can be to build their self-esteem. how sweet, we really do need more people like him.
3 years ago#23
Already did Jin, and unfortunately not planning to do any other character though I plan on doing Dante from devil may cry with guns and sword and everything xD
3 years ago#24
I might be able to pull off Dragunov if I let my hair grow out. I'd need a serious tan if I were to go for Miguel.
"Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
~Kefka, Final Fantasy 6~
3 years ago#25
I have Lee's hairstyle.
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!
3 years ago#26
Maybe Jin, my hair is long enough.
XBL:CMX5 PSN:CMX5
3 years ago#27
If I were slim, I would cosplay Slim Bob, but.... oh well...
3 years ago#28
If my skin was a little bit lighter, Eddy Gordo.
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~William Simms
3 years ago#29
If I had his biker costume and brown contact lenses then Hwoarang - I regularly dye my hair as close to his hair colour as I can already and he is my fave.
3 years ago#30
Dougie-M posted...
If I had his biker costume and brown contact lenses then Hwoarang - I regularly dye my hair as close to his hair colour as I can already and he is my fave.

you can do it with the taekwondo costume you know.....
cheer up !! n.n
your life can't be worse than mine!
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. What TTT2 character would you cosplay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived