Which characters have the worst launchers?

#1WG4F_is_winPosted 2/6/2013 1:15:36 PM(edited)
EDIT:

And another random question: do the characters all walk/ run at the same speed?
#2Xiaoyu420Posted 2/6/2013 1:17:47 PM
Mmm.... It doesn't really work like that...
They are varied in effect and number depending on who you're using but everyone can launch satisfactory
---
Favorites!
Ling Xiaoyu, Serah Farron, Alicia Melchiott, Dr Strange,Julia Chang, Freya, Eiko, Rogue, Vanille, Penelo, Felicia, Ulala, Tifa, Fran, Shorty, Yuna
#3Xiaoyu420Posted 2/6/2013 1:19:01 PM
And yes they do... It's not like what you are thinking... I think
---
Favorites!
Ling Xiaoyu, Serah Farron, Alicia Melchiott, Dr Strange,Julia Chang, Freya, Eiko, Rogue, Vanille, Penelo, Felicia, Ulala, Tifa, Fran, Shorty, Yuna
#4aiiirikPosted 2/6/2013 1:36:58 PM
I would say Steve. His launchers are the slowest in the game.

He does however have a few fantastic counter hit launchers. Still, overall, he has the hardest time getting opponents in the air.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#5BasildonPosted 2/6/2013 2:07:31 PM
Alisa.
#6KonaseRitsukoPosted 2/6/2013 3:15:38 PM
Worst launcher to get HIT, EWGF.
---
RE6 is stupid.
Just f*** my 2007 username.
#7CrawlThruKnivesPosted 2/6/2013 8:20:04 PM
True Ogre. I can only think of two launchers that can be executed without landing a stun move or other slow, easy to defend against move, and they're both incredibly slow and predictable.
#8TheSuperGameGodPosted 2/6/2013 8:22:13 PM
Alisa
#9WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:16:08 AM
Xiaoyu420 posted...
And yes they do... It's not like what you are thinking... I think

That is interesting to know. Does that include all movement like backing up and sidestepping?
---
---
Hawkin'
#10AlexEternalChamPosted 2/7/2013 5:30:24 AM
I never actually cared to measure how fast characters move in comparison to the others HOWEVER I remember back in the T6 board a lot of people were talking how some people had much better side stepping than others.

I recall this in particular because I was still in the beginning (not that i'm much of an advanced player now but at least I consider I know the basics) and was looking for detailed information regarding Lili.

A lot of people even on Tekken Zaibatsu were bringing up the fact how Lili has one of the best side stepping in the game compared to other characters. So if in T6 different characters had better or worse side stepping than each other, it would be safe to assume they didn't just take away that particular aspect.

So I would be inclined to believe that even in TTT2 characters have slight different in their movement.

PS : I also remember how there was this topic on forums about the Korean tier list who unlike the other tier list placed Alisa much higher than other tier list simply because of her very good movement and maneuverability (my bad if i misspelled this word xD)