Which characters have the worst launchers?

#11Midvalley86Posted 2/7/2013 6:06:52 AM
AlexEternalCham posted...
I never actually cared to measure how fast characters move in comparison to the others HOWEVER I remember back in the T6 board a lot of people were talking how some people had much better side stepping than others.

I recall this in particular because I was still in the beginning (not that i'm much of an advanced player now but at least I consider I know the basics) and was looking for detailed information regarding Lili.

A lot of people even on Tekken Zaibatsu were bringing up the fact how Lili has one of the best side stepping in the game compared to other characters. So if in T6 different characters had better or worse side stepping than each other, it would be safe to assume they didn't just take away that particular aspect.

So I would be inclined to believe that even in TTT2 characters have slight different in their movement.

PS : I also remember how there was this topic on forums about the Korean tier list who unlike the other tier list placed Alisa much higher than other tier list simply because of her very good movement and maneuverability (my bad if i misspelled this word xD)

On the subject of sidestepping there was some truth to that in T6(not sure about now since sidestepping in general is a lot better), not cause of speed, but because of the character models. for instance, everyone would move the same distance over the course of the sidestep, but since his character model was so big, Bob's was deemed the worst and he would get hit by stuff where others would step freely... for walk/run/recovery speeds, thats all universal from what i know, special stances not included obviously...
---
Stop looking at my Lemonade!!
http://www.facebook.com/cabattle http://twitter/com/thisisbattle PSN:CABattle
#12BS_InfinitePosted 2/7/2013 12:27:14 PM
Midvalley86 posted...

On the subject of sidestepping there was some truth to that in T6(not sure about now since sidestepping in general is a lot better), not cause of speed, but because of the character models. for instance, everyone would move the same distance over the course of the sidestep, but since his character model was so big, Bob's was deemed the worst and he would get hit by stuff where others would step freely... for walk/run/recovery speeds, thats all universal from what i know, special stances not included obviously...

I don't know what you mean
---
Sabias que solo vive una vez?
YOLOconozco
#13WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:21:05 AM
Midvalley86 posted...

walk/run/recovery speeds, thats all universal from what i know, special stances not included obviously...

Thank you for your answer.
---
---
Hawkin'
#14Xiaoyu420Posted 2/8/2013 10:31:49 AM
Xiaoyu420 posted...
And yes they do... It's not like what you are thinking... I think

You're welcome too...
---
Favorites!
Ling Xiaoyu, Serah Farron, Alicia Melchiott, Dr Strange,Julia Chang, Freya, Eiko, Rogue, Vanille, Penelo, Felicia, Ulala, Tifa, Fran, Shorty, Yuna
#15WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:59:33 AM
Xiaoyu420 posted...
Xiaoyu420 posted...
And yes they do... It's not like what you are thinking... I think

You're welcome too...

Haha sorry. Thanks to you too man
---
---
Hawkin'
#16ShadowEspionagePosted 2/10/2013 12:20:48 PM
Yeah definitely Steve.

Now if we're talking counter hits than that's a different story. But steve has garbage launchers.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95