Coolest Cover Male In Fighting Games

#1AlexEternalChamPosted 2/7/2013 7:15:12 AM
Who's the coolest and favorite out of the following characters? - Results (87 votes)
Jin Kazama (Tekken)
24.14% (21 votes)
Kyo Kusanagi (KOF)
4.6% (4 votes)
Iori Yagami (KOF)
6.9% (6 votes)
Terry Bogard (KOF+Fatal Fury Series)
5.75% (5 votes)
Sub-Zero (MK)
12.64% (11 votes)
Scorpion (MK)
16.09% (14 votes)
Jin Kisaragi (Blazblue)
5.75% (5 votes)
Siegfrid (SC)
4.6% (4 votes)
Ryu (SF)
9.2% (8 votes)
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
10.34% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Before you wonder why I picked 3 characters from KOF, i'll say it right from the start, knowing the history of the beginning of KOF i couldn't possibly decide between Kyo and Iori which one had more relevance and Terry is not just a brand for KOF but also for Fatal Fury.

Sub-Zero and Scorpion are not exactly the main characters of MK but I'm sure we are all on the same page when saying they are the main icons of the series.

I had to do some research for the guy in Guilty Gear since I never played the series but I'm aware that it used to be (and probably still is a very popular series). Jin Kisaragi is not exactly the main character but pretty much most covers for the game blazblue have him on it together with Noel

A figured it would've been more appropriate to also set Ryu Hayabusa as an option instead of 3 from KOF but my reason for not doing so is because Male characters are completely irelevant for the DoA series =P (at least their importance with the fans, I am aware of the fact that he has a big part in the DoA overall story).

My choice goes with Terry Bogard, I like him as much as I like Jin but with Terry I actually am extremely good while with Jin nothing more than maybe average? (or well used to be back when i played the game)
#2retep_onePosted 2/7/2013 7:26:23 AM
no kazuya =(
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#3NavarexPosted 2/7/2013 7:26:34 AM
i think you should have also included Nightmare and Yoshimitsu.or atleast swaped Siegfrid for Nightmare
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
i'm not gonna reason with you, i'm just gonna shoot you
#4darkdragonflamePosted 2/7/2013 7:27:56 AM
Scorpion
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards
#5dualswordtrunksPosted 2/7/2013 7:34:27 AM
as much as I like tekken I really like sol badguy
---
were not a chair family we sit on the floor!
#6AlexEternalCham(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:35:30 AM
yeh figured xD people would bring up nightmare and tbh I like Nightmare more myself, however i figured Siegfried would be preffered instead of Nightmare and thought it was me basically who likes nightmare better xD

As far as Kazuya yeh he should've been there but I was sorta running out of options, though I can't really bring any particular good reason why I didn't inclue Kazuya...

I personally don't like Kazuya much but I know he is an Iconic figure for the series =P, if I would've had the option to add 12 options instead of 12 without exagerating 2 of the following 3 would've been included.

Nightmare/Kazuya/Heihachi
#7TheDuskwalkerPosted 2/7/2013 8:26:03 AM
I voted Sol.

And you're a bit misinformed on Jin from BB. He was paired with Noel in artwork for the earlier games for story reasons, but Ragna actually has more artwork, more merchandise, and like Noel has had several appearances outside of BB, unlike Jin. Plus Ragna, Noel, and Tsubaki are the hosts of BlazBlue Radio.
---
TTT2/SFxT: Lili, Julia; BBCSE: Noel, Mu-12; KOFXIII: Mai, Leona, Elisabeth
GGXXAC: Dizzy, Jam; DOA5: Sarah, Kasumi, Helena; UMvC3: Morrigan, Trish, Chun
#8AlexEternalCham(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:46:26 AM
hmm not going to argue regarding that aspect, in fact honestly I've only played Blazblue very briefly (for no more than a month or so), but i know is popular so i wanted to give people who liked that game a character from them.

Though is true that i should've researched it a bit more, especially since Jin seems to be a pretty psychotic character o_o, though is also Hakuman.
#9FullAutoCVTPosted 2/7/2013 9:12:58 AM
i think you should have also included Nightmare and Yoshimitsu.or atleast swaped Siegfrid for Nightmare

Yeah, I voted Scorpion, but Nightmare would've beaten him, and Yoshimitsu would have beaten Nightmare. But let's face it; Yoshimitsu's never exactly been the face of Tekken, though he's a recognizable character. Nightmare maybe, but I think they push Sieg more.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1535 posts........and counting
#10wonzanPosted 2/7/2013 9:27:31 AM
sol badguy
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?