So I was playing the other day...

#1aburame13Posted 2/7/2013 1:43:17 PM
And I ran into yet another Jun/Asuka team. I was using my Asuka and I won't lie, I DESTROYED the guy (double perfect). So afterwards, a friend and I started to pair play and we run into the same guy yet again. Only this time he used his Asuka very differently. After watching for a few seconds I realize, "holy $#!%! This guy is attempting to emulate my Asuka playstyle!" It was obvious as before he was just another Asuka scrub throwing out random crap while abusing reversals.

It was quite amusing yet weird. I mean I'm not bad but I don't consider myself good enough to be imitated. Why are so many online Asukas so terrible?
---
"Why eat? You're just going to **** it out later."
-Just_a_loser
#2AlexEternalChamPosted 2/7/2013 2:05:56 PM
because a lot of asuka players think that if asuka has a long revearsal than obviously you need to abuse it and you get an instant win button?, or they look at the movelist and see the triple spin low kick followed by a high kick they use it in practice and they see it works and does a lot of damage on the dummy SO OBVIOUSLY it has to work on human players also O_o?

To be honest I like both Asuka and Lili and I have mentioned this on many other topics but is a real shame when I get flamed for winning with that pair even when I in purposely allow my opponent to get out of corners....

Of course if I fight someone who is attacking relentlessly and spams, if i get them into a corner they have to expect similar treatment however if i fight someone who I see is trying to play agood match i'm not going to just spam attacks in the corner or repeat the same move I see they are weak against, it simply beats the entire point of the game....... especially since I"m not playing for money or anything.
#3TheSuperGameGodPosted 2/7/2013 4:58:03 PM
Cool story dude; you're bad to the bone marrow.
#4jjbigpoppaPosted 2/7/2013 5:02:12 PM
Best Win: Double KO with Unknown's death well thing....THIS: http://youtu.be/K6g3VLm7crw?t=1m40s
---
"BUDDHA BUDDHA RAW! BUDDHA BUDDHA BACON!" <--- Nicki Minaj's new song o3o
#5aburame13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:15:10 PM
TheSuperGameGod posted...
Cool story dude; you're bad to the bone marrow.

Why thank you loyal fan. :D
---
"Why eat? You're just going to **** it out later."
-Just_a_loser
#6CrawlThruKnivesPosted 2/7/2013 8:54:03 PM
It was necessary to post this, why? And to answer your question, because Asuka is a rookie character; therefore, many rookies use her.
#7KonaseRitsukoPosted 2/7/2013 10:40:55 PM
CrawlThruKnives posted...
It was necessary to post this, why? And to answer your question, because Asuka is a rookie character; therefore, many rookies use her.

nailed it
---
RE6 is stupid.
Just f*** my 2007 username.