jjbigpoppa posted...
nurblug posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
what is "o3o"

pouting lips

and jj'd know all about dem pouty lips

work dat pout gurl

Why you speak in 3rd person at the end of your post Nur?

a better question is why am I using two different accounts to talk to myself on a forum dedicated to a game i barely play anymore

it's because of the meth, dear alter ego. meth. not even once.

KIKKORIDOO KIKKORIDEE

THERE ARE NO RULES.....Mah lil ponyyyyyy tail
---
What cha gonna do fuh meh?? What's on your miiiind??!!
#12boris843Posted 2/17/2013 1:07:03 AM
jjbigpoppa posted...
After a freak accident causes Jin and Kaz to lose the Devil gene, they try to live a "normal" life. But little do they now that

THIS: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vHnMmoC7m_4/TYYarSTXxMI/AAAAAAAAAEY/seT3AphN8bI/s320/Creep_part3.jpg

The physical embodiment of their combined Devil gene, didn't just leave them, but manifested itself into a "human" state. Fearing that it will wreak havoc upon the Earth. ENTER KING OF IRONFIST TORNAMENT 6!!! Thinking that whoever wins the Tournament must be the strongest, they (Kaz, Jin, and Hei) trick the winner into walking into a different room to "To claim their winnings" When the Tournament winner is locked into the room with the Devil gene manifestation.

1st Round: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002485371/334509868_2003_jeepers_creepers_2_016_xlarge.jpeg

2nd Round: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25300000/Jeepers-Creepers-2-jeepers-creepers-25392109-657-1000.jpg

so.....whatcha think o3o

I actually invented something similar in my free time. After killing Azazel Jin loses his devil part, which merges with dying Azazel's essence, creating Devil Gene (get it?), who would have Devil Jin's moveset and second boss transformation. Because it is tekken, he declares "Cell Games" on the world effectively starting the next tournament, resurrecting/summoning those under the influence of devil gene (unknown, jinpachi, kazuya?). This also gives us reason to have some more new characters, as various organizations can send in their contestants (I want to se a warrior priest literary fighting The Devil).
#13jjbigpoppa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:12:17 AM
boris843 posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...
After a freak accident causes Jin and Kaz to lose the Devil gene, they try to live a "normal" life. But little do they now that

THIS: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vHnMmoC7m_4/TYYarSTXxMI/AAAAAAAAAEY/seT3AphN8bI/s320/Creep_part3.jpg

The physical embodiment of their combined Devil gene, didn't just leave them, but manifested itself into a "human" state. Fearing that it will wreak havoc upon the Earth. ENTER KING OF IRONFIST TORNAMENT 6!!! Thinking that whoever wins the Tournament must be the strongest, they (Kaz, Jin, and Hei) trick the winner into walking into a different room to "To claim their winnings" When the Tournament winner is locked into the room with the Devil gene manifestation.

1st Round: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002485371/334509868_2003_jeepers_creepers_2_016_xlarge.jpeg

2nd Round: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25300000/Jeepers-Creepers-2-jeepers-creepers-25392109-657-1000.jpg

so.....whatcha think o3o

I actually invented something similar in my free time. After killing Azazel Jin loses his devil part, which merges with dying Azazel's essence, creating Devil Gene (get it?), who would have Devil Jin's moveset and second boss transformation. Because it is tekken, he declares "Cell Games" on the world effectively starting the next tournament, resurrecting/summoning those under the influence of devil gene (unknown, jinpachi, kazuya?). This also gives us reason to have some more new characters, as various organizations can send in their contestants (I want to se a warrior priest literary fighting The Devil).

Great minds think alike ^_^
---
I used to be a stripper at 18. Now i'm an A/B student at 17. THANKS SYLVAN 8D
#14K8_sven95Posted 2/17/2013 7:19:43 AM
nurblug posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...
nurblug posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
what is "o3o"

pouting lips

and jj'd know all about dem pouty lips

work dat pout gurl

Why you speak in 3rd person at the end of your post Nur?

a better question is why am I using two different accounts to talk to myself on a forum dedicated to a game i barely play anymore

it's because of the meth, dear alter ego. meth. not even once.

KIKKORIDOO KIKKORIDEE

why can't i stop laughing at this?
---
cheer up !! n.n
your life can't be worse than mine!
#15CoketasticPosted 2/17/2013 3:58:56 PM
In Tekken 7, Paul will go full circle on his near joke-character-ness & be fighting in a wheel chair. If marines can play basketball in em, Paul can sure as hell fight in one. Tekken 7 should ditch all the animals & artifact characters. You know who I mean, folks whose "story" element is already played out or others who have shown up to do nothing since Tekken 5. People who are only still here because Namco is now afraid to drop characters.
---
My Super Move: QCF + Awesome (try it)
#16jjbigpoppa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:03:06 PM
Eh......my idea kinda sucks now =.=
---
I used to be a stripper at 18. Now i'm an A/B student at 17. THANKS SYLVAN 8D
#17DerDevil619Posted 2/22/2013 9:20:25 AM
I was thinking about a Tekken 7 as a prequel, prior to Tekken 1.

Heihachi was young, Kazuya does not exist yet, younger Wang and Jinpachi, the earliest King/AMK, someone from the Kazama clan, Feng's master, Nina & Anna's dad/mum, Christie's granpa, with a backstory which gives the origin of the Mishima's blood curse/precursor to devil gene, an origin story of unknown's wolf, etc...

But given what happened to the direction of T5 and T6, that probably won't happen...the story will remain stagnant...all characters from TTT2 might return...new characters will be added and their importance will be forgotten in the next sequel (Tekken 8).
---
Live, Life, Love
#18iusedtogamePosted 2/22/2013 10:50:01 AM
Probably gonna be a prequel game a la street fighter alpha series. I think Namco is hinting towards this with young Hei. His VA may have passed away (RIP), but there's more to it than a meets the eye.

Besides, the series has been getting stale for some time. Time to get some new interest and blood into the game.
#19nurblugPosted 2/22/2013 11:54:31 AM
DerDevil619 posted...
I was thinking about a Tekken 7 as a prequel, prior to Tekken 1.

Heihachi was young, Kazuya does not exist yet, younger Wang and Jinpachi, the earliest King/AMK, someone from the Kazama clan, Feng's master, Nina & Anna's dad/mum, Christie's granpa, with a backstory which gives the origin of the Mishima's blood curse/precursor to devil gene, an origin story of unknown's wolf, etc...

But given what happened to the direction of T5 and T6, that probably won't happen...the story will remain stagnant...all characters from TTT2 might return...new characters will be added and their importance will be forgotten in the next sequel (Tekken 8).

don't forget Baek's daddy.

I'm kind of hoping this idea does happen, and that some huge plot point from the prequel is suddenly remembered by one of the characters and brought back to the present storyline. Just something to break the monotony.
---
DEVIL KAZ FOR PREZ 2016
#20DerDevil619Posted 2/22/2013 11:13:13 PM
We know Heihachi is evil, but what made him so? I thought a prequel would be interesting explaining the transformation.

Maybe, Heihachi was not the only child...maybe he had a brother or sister with Kazuya's fighting style. Maybe Jinpapa was too fond of his sibling and disregard Hei's presence. Heihachi then kills/banished this sibling only to return in present day Tekken 8.

The roster should return to a healthy 20, minimizing animals, clone and mime characters. Players just need to let go of the old ones and start using the modified "new" characters, after all this is a new game, no?

I understand Namco's concern, such drastic move could alienate the game from its established fanbase a la SF3...but to be honest, the series feels too stale in Tekken 6...so stale they didn't bother to give returning characters new default clothes.
---
Live, Life, Love