Hardest characters to master?

#1DarkestPandaPosted 2/17/2013 7:13:28 PM
People say the Mishimas, and people say ones with stances.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3n3BL.gif http://i.imgur.com/f1X4R.gif
#2gearofagesPosted 2/17/2013 7:30:36 PM
I would think that the lower tier characters would be more difficult to learn, since they start off with a handicap. I guess it depends on what your definition of 'master' is. The Mishimas and the stance characters might ultimately have a harder moveset to learn, but competing with the likes of Kuma and Dr. Bosconovitch would take much more effort and skill.
---
PSN:SeaOfRage
#3QwelzaarKanePosted 2/17/2013 8:25:47 PM
gearofages posted...
but competing with the likes of Kuma and Dr. Bosconovitch would take much more effort and skill.

Strategy for fighting Dr. B:

1: Keep your distance
2: Crouch guard
3: ????
4: Profit!!!
---
Hide your wives and daughters, I'm spoiling my Irish quarter
#4aiiirikPosted 2/17/2013 8:40:31 PM(edited)
Mishimas, Hwoarang and Lee/Violet.

Say whatever you want about Bears having a handicap, but mastering EWGF is harder then learning how to play a Bear.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#5getterwingPosted 2/17/2013 9:16:39 PM
except the wooden dummy, Lei and Hwoarang are most difficult.
#6KonaseRitsukoPosted 2/18/2013 1:45:56 AM
aiiirik posted...

Yeah Lee takes a while to master, even when his moves and stances aren't as many as Hwoarang and Lei's. Lei though, is rather fun to learn than hard; same with Xiaoyu. But Hwoaranggg! He's grown so much more complicated now compared to his Tekken 3 "x,x,x,x" version lol. I want to learn some Mishimas too but wavedash practice hurts my thumb ahaha so hard!
---
RE6 is damn stupid.
#7dualswordtrunksPosted 2/18/2013 2:58:29 AM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
aiiirik posted...

Yeah Lee takes a while to master, even when his moves and stances aren't as many as Hwoarang and Lei's. Lei though, is rather fun to learn than hard; same with Xiaoyu. But Hwoaranggg! He's grown so much more complicated now compared to his Tekken 3 "x,x,x,x" version lol. I want to learn some Mishimas too but wavedash practice hurts my thumb ahaha so hard!

I gotta agree with KR Lei, Hwo, and Lee are hard as heck to master I know the first two keep getting alot of moves added on to them every game (idk about Lee I never play as him)
---
its all fun and games till someone forgets the safe word
#8retep_onePosted 2/18/2013 3:28:27 AM
i will go with the ones with stances: lei, xiao, capos, lee/violet etc

imo i think people say mishimas bec of the notations of their best moves (esp mastering ewgf)
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#9KonaseRitsukoPosted 2/18/2013 3:38:22 AM
retep_one posted...

imo i think people say mishimas bec of the notations of their best moves (esp mastering ewgf)

Exactly! I can't wavedash for crap in the arcade stick lol.
---
RE6 is damn stupid.
#10retep_onePosted 2/18/2013 3:59:12 AM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
retep_one posted...

Exactly! I can't wavedash for crap in the arcade stick lol.

for me it's easier to learn wavedash in arcade stick esp on the right side. but of course it's going to be hard to transition if youre used to the dpad.

anyway yeah it's like the combos and moves of mishimas are easy to memorize, it's just the notations of most of their moves. lei, xiao, etc esp when T6 was released for me got harder to learn (bounds and the like) their combos etc involved stance changes. it was quite easier to learn them during the T5 period (i even used xiao for awhile) but in T6, i think it got a lot or something
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......