• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Character Wallpapers

User Info: werewolfgold

werewolfgold
4 years ago#1
http://werewolfgold.deviantart.com/gallery/42500620

These wallpapers are 1920 x 1080. Feel free to use them on your computer or game console.

Enjoy. Please post if there are any issues.
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?

werewolfgold
4 years ago#2
Unfortunately, I have to go to work in the morning, so I have to call it quits on the uploading for now. But, I should be on again tomorrow. (I'm running on Japan time, by the way.)

As of this post, the following characters are available.

Kazuya, Paul, Law, Nina, King, Michelle, Jack-6, Yoshimitsu, Heihachi. (Old-school)

Up next: Old-school Sub-bosses
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?

User Info: K8_sven95

K8_sven95
4 years ago#3
WoW!
Those are awesome!
cheer up !! n.n
your life can't be worse than mine!

werewolfgold
4 years ago#4
Update!!!

I realized how flat the pictures were. So, I added some more light depth to them. I think it looks a lot better now. Apologies to those the grabbed them already. There shouldn't be any more changes like that.

User Info: viperbrnf6

viperbrnf6
4 years ago#5
Great job! Please make one for Kunimitsu :D
PSN: PJ627
Currently Playing: Persona 4 Arena, Dead Or Alive 5, Marvel Origins, Tekken Tag 2, King of Fighters 13, Mortal Kombat 9, SSF4AE 2012, MVC2, COD BO2

werewolfgold
4 years ago#6
UPDATE!!!
So basically I just said screw it and uploaded everyone at once. Have fun, guys.

Anyone else find it weird that they didn't give Sebastian a last name?

User Info: K8_sven95

K8_sven95
4 years ago#7
werewolfgold posted...
UPDATE!!!
So basically I just said screw it and uploaded everyone at once. Have fun, guys.

Anyone else find it weird that they didn't give Sebastian a last name?

Well, Hworang doesn't have one ever since he was introduced in tekken 3 ...
cheer up !! n.n
your life can't be worse than mine!

werewolfgold
4 years ago#8
It kind of seems like Baek and Hwoarang are special cases. I dunno. They're named after Korean history. And then, Ganryu is also a historical Japanese name. And, then the Kings are...well...

Sebastian would seem like the type of guy that would have a last name, though.

werewolfgold
4 years ago#9
Bump. Just in case.

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
4 years ago#10
Deviantart doesn't work. I don't blame the artists, its forum. I blame their IT dept. geeesh!!! I've tried with 3 different browsers
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Character Wallpapers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived