Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Character Wallpapers

#1werewolfgoldPosted 3/10/2013 6:49:00 AM
http://werewolfgold.deviantart.com/gallery/42500620

These wallpapers are 1920 x 1080. Feel free to use them on your computer or game console.

Enjoy. Please post if there are any issues.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#2werewolfgold(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 6:57:13 AM(edited)
Unfortunately, I have to go to work in the morning, so I have to call it quits on the uploading for now. But, I should be on again tomorrow. (I'm running on Japan time, by the way.)

As of this post, the following characters are available.

Kazuya, Paul, Law, Nina, King, Michelle, Jack-6, Yoshimitsu, Heihachi. (Old-school)

Up next: Old-school Sub-bosses
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#3K8_sven95Posted 3/10/2013 6:52:32 AM
WoW!
Those are awesome!
---
cheer up !! n.n
your life can't be worse than mine!
#4werewolfgold(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 7:41:29 AM(edited)
Update!!!

I realized how flat the pictures were. So, I added some more light depth to them. I think it looks a lot better now. Apologies to those the grabbed them already. There shouldn't be any more changes like that.
---
#5viperbrnf6Posted 3/10/2013 8:14:19 AM
Great job! Please make one for Kunimitsu :D
---
PSN: PJ627
Currently Playing: Persona 4 Arena, Dead Or Alive 5, Marvel Origins, Tekken Tag 2, King of Fighters 13, Mortal Kombat 9, SSF4AE 2012, MVC2, COD BO2
#6werewolfgold(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 6:19:03 AM
UPDATE!!!
So basically I just said screw it and uploaded everyone at once. Have fun, guys.

Anyone else find it weird that they didn't give Sebastian a last name?
---
#7K8_sven95Posted 3/11/2013 6:28:08 AM
werewolfgold posted...
UPDATE!!!
So basically I just said screw it and uploaded everyone at once. Have fun, guys.

Anyone else find it weird that they didn't give Sebastian a last name?

Well, Hworang doesn't have one ever since he was introduced in tekken 3 ...
---
cheer up !! n.n
your life can't be worse than mine!
#8werewolfgold(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 6:39:33 AM
It kind of seems like Baek and Hwoarang are special cases. I dunno. They're named after Korean history. And then, Ganryu is also a historical Japanese name. And, then the Kings are...well...

Sebastian would seem like the type of guy that would have a last name, though.
---
#9werewolfgold(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 2:11:13 AM
Bump. Just in case.
---
#10blackhrtPosted 3/13/2013 7:06:28 PM
Deviantart doesn't work. I don't blame the artists, its forum. I blame their IT dept. geeesh!!! I've tried with 3 different browsers
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."