"fooled the AI moments"

#1blackhrtPosted 6/22/2013 5:49:12 PM
Post your funny moments when you've witnessed the AI thinking it had you cornered and you turned the tables.

For me it was twice when the computer was going for the 10hit combo where I sidestepped it, but the computer kept going. I waited till it was done then KO'd them. :P
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#2nightlovenightPosted 6/22/2013 11:17:18 PM
less than 5% life with leo and jun, and unknown had full health (arcade mode on arcades), was lucky to lunch her with leo and oki'd the hell out of her.
---
HE SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!
#3gamestop27Posted 6/23/2013 9:27:00 AM
I was going up against the Changs in the Fontani di Trevi stage and I was using Yoshi/Lei. Michelle ran roughshod on Yoshi forcing me to crash tag in Lei. I handled Michelle, then Jaycee comes in, I do a Razor rush into his Panther and launcher her with with the 2 in that stance and get a nice solo juggle. Instead of going for an Oki after the juggle I get cocky and do a turbo haha step(b+3+4,b repeatedly very fast for those unfamiliar).

Jaycee gets up and does this move where she charges at me and knocks me to the ground. I get up and she starts manhandling me towards the wall with only a quarter of Lei's health left. I then do the ub backflip off the wall which on hit will leave the opponent face down, heads forward and automatically leave Lei in his lying down stance. I pressed 4 to launch as soon as Jaycee got up and was able to get a ridiculous juggle off and win the match.
---
A shotgun up your buttcrack. No, I won't fire it, I'm just stuffing it up there.~ Microsoft
#4gamestop27Posted 6/23/2013 11:16:11 AM
I forgot to mention the above took place in the 4th round.
---
A shotgun up your buttcrack. No, I won't fire it, I'm just stuffing it up there.~ Microsoft
#5zhaoyun99Posted 6/24/2013 2:37:35 PM
idiotic moments when AI keeps getting Devil Jin's Demon Spear and Air Grab all the time. It was amusing to watch even on hardest difficulty.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun