*Tekken Tag Tournament 2 general discussion topic*

#1BlacknGold86Posted 9/30/2013 12:59:31 AM(edited)
So...

Well, I've mained King/Kazuya since I bought the game. I've been looking into playing some new characters, such as (in no particular order):

Steve
Dragunov
Bruce
Zafina
Marduk

I know I'm going to have tons of questions, and rather than spam the board with topics containing only a few posts I'll post them all here.

Feel free to do the same, or just discuss the game in general.

Alright, some questions...

-How hard is it to learn Steve? I know some of his moves are rediculously hard to pull off, are they moves that are critical to success when using him? EDIT: I can hold my own in basic offense/defense with him, how hard is it to get good with him?

-Who would be a better partner for Steve, Hwoarang or Law (maybe Zafina for s**** and giggles)?

I'll post more questions or random TTT2 related stuff here as I think of it.

Also, Asuka is hot.
---
GameFaqs Friends: 72/250. *TTT2:Kazuya/King* *UMvC3:Deadpool/Ryu/Wesker* *SFxT:King/Kazuya* *MK9: Cyrax/Ermac* *SC5:Mitsurugi* *SSBB:Link/Mario* *MKvDCU:Batman*
#2PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/30/2013 2:54:53 AM
Zafina requires a FAST thinker to use her. Her stances leave her defenseless but she is something way too dangerous! Nothing to s*** and giggle about!
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 17!!!
#3tadashii18Posted 9/30/2013 9:19:08 AM
Quote:Zafina requires a FAST thinker to use her. Her stances leave her defenseless but she is something way too dangerous! Nothing to s*** and giggle about!
@PrettyTonyTiger

Only one that really leaves her open is Scarecrow. In Mantis I think you can block somewhat, highs whiff right over her. And in Tarantula, highs and I think some mids depending on the move whiff
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#4FullAutoCVTPosted 9/30/2013 9:21:07 AM
Unfortunately, I know hardly anything about using the characters you're asking about.

But I agree that Asuka looks pretty nice.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/129/2/f/tekken_6___asuka_kazama_hakama_outfit__p1_default__by_sticklove-d64mtgc.png
#5NavarexPosted 9/30/2013 10:16:31 AM
i think i posted in every dragunov thread on here.

search dragunov on the board, you'll find my extreme knowledge.
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
RE4 speedrun: 2:06
#6jjbigpoppaPosted 9/30/2013 2:22:21 PM
These topics never last......too serious.
---
Spark that loud, drinking nothing but shots. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
I may act like I don't care....but deep down inside......I STILL don't give a damn
#7NavarexPosted 9/30/2013 2:34:10 PM
jjbigpoppa posted...

Your topics only last because you bump them everyday
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
RE4 speedrun: 2:06
#8jjbigpoppaPosted 9/30/2013 2:56:34 PM
Navarex posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...

Your topics only last because you bump them everyday

Problem? >3>
---
I may act like I don't care....but deep down inside......I STILL don't give a damn
#9BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 4:58:47 PM
If it lasts, good. If not, whatever. I don't see the point of your posts.

As long as it doesn't turn into one of those damn Kuni topics I'll be fine :P

Anyway, why is Armor King always rated higher on tiers than King? If there's a legit reason I may run a King/AK team...
---
GameFaqs Friends: 72/250. *TTT2:Kazuya/King* *UMvC3:Deadpool/Ryu/Wesker* *SFxT:King/Kazuya* *MK9: Cyrax/Ermac* *SC5:Mitsurugi* *SSBB:Link/Mario* *MKvDCU:Batman*
#10jjbigpoppaPosted 9/30/2013 5:38:43 PM
People hurr have a bad case of ADHD.....attention only holds on for so long
---