*Tekken Tag Tournament 2 general discussion topic*

#81tadashii18Posted 10/16/2013 9:53:11 AM
I still don't know how to break King's chain grabs -_- I just mash 1 and 2 and I usually get out by the third grab in the sequence
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#82jjbigpoppaPosted 10/16/2013 11:26:58 AM
tadashii18 posted...
I still don't know how to break King's chain grabs -_- I just mash 1 and 2 and I usually get out by the third grab in the sequence

Have you tried setting your controller to Wombo?
---
Spark that loud, drinking nothing but shots. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
I may act like I don't care....but deep down inside......I STILL don't give a damn
#83StormTRPosted 10/18/2013 8:26:18 PM
So, I've gotta ask since I was messing around with some stuff (and since this game has way too many characters I potentially like to ever be able to easily pick just 2), and I got to wondering. Does anybody know if either a Michelle/Jun, or Alisa/Kunimitsu team would be any good, mesh well together, or be effective?
#84NavarexPosted 10/21/2013 8:47:39 AM
StormTR posted...
So, I've gotta ask since I was messing around with some stuff (and since this game has way too many characters I potentially like to ever be able to easily pick just 2), and I got to wondering. Does anybody know if either a Michelle/Jun, or Alisa/Kunimitsu team would be any good, mesh well together, or be effective?

i play kuni/alisa but to be honest they dont have good bnb combos together, but they do have decent wall carry and wall combos though and they are really fun to play with. alisas power pokes vs kuni speedy pokes gets under anyones skin lol.

also dont forget to put them in bikinis lol
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
RE4 speedrun: 2:06
#85StormTRPosted 10/21/2013 9:19:07 AM
Haha, I don't think I've done that with any female character I've used for whatever reason. Though one thing I've noticed in the game is that some clone teams apparently have bad team chemistry together. Like, I remember someone saying on a tourney stream that apparently the Laws are actually a pretty bad team as their best chemistry easily comes from a bunch of other people that aren't themselves.
#86Strider_YoshiPosted 10/21/2013 9:51:29 AM
Both Alisa and Kuni have pretty bad TA's. However, both Alisa and Kuni don't rely on TA's for juggle damage, as they both have really long multi-hit juggles, so I think it would work pretty well.
---
If there's anything I've learned from hentai, it's that virgin couples always start off with a shy, tentative kiss, followed by massive amounts of oral sex.
#87BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 1:44:32 AM
Does Kazuya have any moves that can catch an opponent after hitting them OTG with a down+3 (it has a small pop-up)?
---
GameFaqs Friends: 73/250. *TTT2:Kazuya/King* *UMvC3:Deadpool/Ryu/Wesker* *SFxT:King/Kazuya* *MK9: Cyrax/Ermac* *SC5:Mitsurugi* *SSBB:Link/Mario* *MKvDCU:Batman*
#88SirMixahLotPosted 10/29/2013 5:23:54 AM
3xEWGF is the most satisfying thing to do in any fighting game.
---
PSN: M1x4h - FGC 3xOG since 1999
SFxT | TTT2 | 3S | MvC2 | ST | CvS2 | HDR | KoF13
#89BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 11:46:16 PM(edited)
HOLY F***ING S***

I think I just discovered a ToD (touch of death) combo with King and Kazuya...

I'm gonna mess with it some more and try to test it, but it definitely works on Alex and Xiayou (random opponents in practice). I'll post more in a few my phone battery is at 1%.

EDIT: okay, so Kings d1+2 knocks the opponent pretty damn far into the air, and causes moderate damage.

But- if you hit tag after the hit theyre airbornelong enough for Kazuya to run in and do a 10 hit.

I don't remember which one it is in the command list, but its input is ff*2122344321 (I probably wrote that badly). I can't do it consistently, I think I need to tighten the timing, and a live opponent may be able to roll through before the final hit.

I've only actually landed all hits 2 or 3 times, so I'm gonna practice mode some more.

Update later.
---
GameFaqs Friends: 73/250. *TTT2:Kazuya/King* *UMvC3:Deadpool/Ryu/Wesker* *SFxT:King/Kazuya* *MK9: Cyrax/Ermac* *SC5:Mitsurugi* *SSBB:Link/Mario* *MKvDCU:Batman*
#90tadashii18Posted 10/30/2013 8:04:51 AM
BlacknGold I don't think I have you added one Xbox. GT is cxvAnimosity
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
3DS FC: 3609.1563.4179