A. SLEEP. How can the follow up be worse than the orignal game?

#11Mr StickPosted 2/22/2012 4:01:22 AM
Reviews aren't relative to other games.

Several games can get an 80% and for different reasoning. And some people view 80% as amazing, average or horrible.

An 80% for one game doesn't mean the same thing as an 80% for another game. There are also different reviewers assigned to different games.

This really doesn't mean it's worse, or anything for that matter.

You know, you guys are worse trolls for calling his subjective opinion wrong and labeling him a "troll" for having a different opinion.

Who?

Do you even know what you're saying?
---
~ I'm Always Fighting the Gravity ~
Gamertag: MoldyClay87
#12CarpetfluffPosted 2/22/2012 6:08:57 AM
Well, for starters people might not enjoy the more action-orientated spin? It's really a side-story more than it is a follow up.
#13ChikinSloatPosted 2/22/2012 7:15:29 AM
Mr Stick posted...

You know, you guys are worse trolls for calling his subjective opinion wrong and labeling him a "troll" for having a different opinion.
Who?

Do you even know what you're saying?

Explain, please.

Of course I know what I'm saying.

Him posting a topic to complain doesn't automatically make him a "troll". Children these days seem to think that if someone thinks differently from you on the internet, they're a "troll". A troll posts things solely for a negative reaction. Seems to me like he was stating his disdain and his opinion. Then a bunch of turds began dismissing him because they're the trolls.

Understood, little one? Do I need to simplify that more for you, troll?
#14koichiPosted 2/22/2012 7:50:19 AM
An opinion formed by reading about other people's experience is never a good thing.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)