INGREDIENTS List

#1KuchinatsuPosted 12/31/2011 8:05:06 AM
Hi. This is Rubellite from the gamevil forums.
My original guide there has info on scrolls and set bonuses, but it isn't complete yet, so I did not include that section in here because I can't edit my posts here. Deal.
Feel free to ask any relevant questions~

======================================
INGREDIENTS LIST
======================================

+++++++++++
ORES
+++++++++++
Bronze: Eraes Forest [Adonis]; Adoram Forest Southeast, Hades Snow Fields Boundary [Deva]; Crystal Cave Basement 1 [Deva]
Iron: Frozen Plains, Crystal Cave - Tunnel [Deva]
Mithril: Scorched Forest North [Deva]; Doom Gorge Cliff Region [Deva]; Abyss Cave Entrance [Deva]
Thorium: Garden of Hell [Deva/Aria]; Hidden Dungeon basement 3 [Deva (Past)]
Orihalcon: Destroyed Coelraum [Heavenly Camp]
Emerald: Pretty much any mining node except for the ones yielding bronze. Destroyed Coelraum.
Garnet: Pretty much any mining node except for the ones yielding bronze. Scorched Forest North.
Sapphire: Pretty much any mining node except for the ones yielding bronze. Garden of Hell.
Diamond: Pretty much any mining node except for the ones yielding bronze. Hidden Dungeon basement 3.

++++++++++++
SHARDS
++++++++++++
Shard of Darkness: Hunters [South of Adonis]; Baki [Adonis - Eraes Forest Path]; Satyr [Deva - Adoram Forest Outskirts/Fork]; Frozen Elemental [Deva - Abyss Cave]
Shard of Chaos: Angry Slime [East of Deva (Past)]; Rhinotaur [Fallen Aria Castle/Aria Castle Alley]
Shard of Doom: Death Reaper [Aria - Forgotten Hidden Temple]; Giant Worm, Raging Salamander [Heavenly Camp - Basement Prison]
Shard of Immortal: Elite Frozen Knight [Heavenly Camp - Dark Boundary, Sweltering Plains]; Blood Sorceror [Heavenly Camp - Zerat Castle]

++++++++++++++
ESSENCES
++++++++++++++
Life Essence: Reaper [Land of the Fallen]; Dragon Turtle [Adonis - Eraes Forest Path/Deep Place, Tree Lane Pathway]; Salamander [Deva - Adoram Forest Outskirts/Fork]; Magic Tower [Deva (Past) - Hidden Dungeon]; Demon Soldier [Aria North Gate spires]
Dimensional Essence: Rage Spirit [Land of the Fallen]; Corrupted Wisp [East of Adonis]; Ice Elemental [Deva - Crystal Cave]; Infected Maggot [Deva (Past) - Hidden Dungeon]
Space Essence: Spirit Ray [Land of the Fallen]; Lycan [East of Adonis]; Lizard Soldier [Deva - Crystal Cave]; Fallen Spirit [Deva (Past) - Hidden Dungeon basement 2]; Dark Wizard [Fallen Aria Square]
Magic Essence: Huge Maggot [Land of the Fallen]; Dark Lycan [Deva - Adoram Forest Opening/Garden]; Rhinotaur [East of Deva (Past)]; Cyclops [Aria North Gates]

+++++++++++
DUST
+++++++++++
Rune dust: Corrupted Wisps [Adonis - Eraes Forest East/Opening]; Baki [Adonis - Eraes Forest Path]; Elite Hunter [Deva - Tundra]
Mystic Dust: Draca [Deva - Doom Gorge Topside]; Infected Maggot (low %) [Deva (Past) - Hidden Dungeon]; Fortified Tower [Aria - Forgotten Hidden Temple]
Star Dust: Elite Frozen Knight [Heavenly Camp - Dark Boundary, Sweltering Plains]; Yanus [Heavenly Camp - Zerat Castle Hidden Passage]

++++++++++++++
SALT/SPICE
++++++++++++++
Cooking Salt: Rage Spirit [Land of the Fallen]; Hunter [Adonis - Eraes Forest Entrance/Southwest]; Dark Lycan [Deva - Adoram Forest Opening/ Southeast]; Rhinotaur [Fallen Aria Castle/Aria Castle Alley]; Brutal Guard [Sweltering Plains]
Spice Set: Troll Archer [Deva - Hades Snow Fields Boundary/Tundra]; Ice Elemental [Deva - Crystal Cave]; Demon Soldier [Aria North Gate spires]
Deluxe Spice Set: Lizard Soldier, Red Flame [Deva - Crystal Cave]; Worm [Deva - Abyss Cave 1st Floor]; Dragon Turtle [Zerat Castle 3rd Floor]

Thanks go to Reboyama, HiddenFromYou, and xyfish @ Gamevil Forums for contributing to the ingredients portion of the guide!
#2LenKagaminePosted 12/31/2011 9:27:34 AM
alright nice !!!
---
HG fc : 1548 7573 5635 | Pls @Len if u are talking to me
Name : Len ( I Love Orignal Japanese Name On My Pokemon )
#3Kuchinatsu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2011 3:32:16 PM
Mhm. ;) Would be greatly appreciated if everyone helped to keep this on the first page~

Meh. Just popped in randomly on GameFAQs and found this forum clogged with threads asking about items. Figured I'd copy-paste the ingredients portion at the very least to help clean up the boards. I probably won't be keeping this thread updated as vigilantly, or answer questions as promptly, but as is this one should serve its purpose well enough.

Then again, if you really find the need to holler, y'all know where I mainly take up residence, lol.
/10 posts for the day. xD
---
Rubellite @ Gamevil Forums
Zenonia 4: Ingredients | Combine Scrolls | Set Bonuses
#4IbladerPosted 1/3/2012 2:31:51 AM
can u tell me where to farm the officer set scrolls
I have the officer katana and hood scrolls but i can't find the vest one anywhere else in the cave...
PLS help~~
#5Kuchinatsu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2012 2:42:07 AM
Iblader posted...
I have the officer katana and hood scrolls but i can't find the vest one anywhere else in the cave...
PLS help~~

Come to think. I forgot to ask the person with the Officer scrolls where he got them.
But anyway. Can only give general pointers, sorry. :(

Monster scrolls drop in a defined pattern: 2 will drop at one location, while the last one will drop at another place in which the monsters are a notch above the previous locale.

So which cave are you in? There's no point farming there anymore -- head on over to the next maps that you would go to if you were to follow the storyline again.

(Like if you were in the scorched forest/garden of hell place, your next pit-stop for the last one would be in the Hidden Dungeon. That kind of logic.)
---
#6IbladerPosted 1/3/2012 3:34:39 AM
Kuchinatsu posted...
Iblader posted...
PLS help~~

Come to think. I forgot to ask the person with the Officer scrolls where he got them.
But anyway. Can only give general pointers, sorry. :(

Monster scrolls drop in a defined pattern: 2 will drop at one location, while the last one will drop at another place in which the monsters are a notch above the previous locale.

So which cave are you in? There's no point farming there anymore -- head on over to the next maps that you would go to if you were to follow the storyline again.

(Like if you were in the scorched forest/garden of hell place, your next pit-stop for the last one would be in the Hidden Dungeon. That kind of logic.)

the cave is basement prison, where u need to defeat the red thin general. So u mean i should look the scroll on the way to the dark castle? or inside the castle??

(sorry, i kind of really need that scroll to combine a new set. i am still wearing the guardian set despite i'm already LV90)
#7Kuchinatsu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2012 3:47:28 AM
It's highly likely that the scroll will be dropped by monsters within Zerat's castle, if that were the case. Good luck.
---
#8darkstorm911Posted 1/4/2012 2:14:55 PM
Iblader posted...
PLS help~~

Kuchinatsu is correct. The officer vest is found in Zerat's castle. I got it really close to the time that I was giving up.
Location where I got it: When you enter the castle, go the room on north east side of the map.
The monsters who dropped it in my case: dragon warlock.
Good luck.
#9Kuchinatsu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 2:17:36 PM
Thanks for the confirmation darkstorm, I'll be sure to add that & credit you in the guide. xD
---
#10Kuchinatsu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2012 9:49:48 AM
First off, an announcement:
The Item Database has been posted in the collaborative FAQ here. So that includes the material drops in this thread, along with information about combine scrolls and set bonuses. Hip hip hooray!!!

Quick question though: the content I wrote up in the "sources" section has gone poof. Is it meant to be that way? If yes, I'm just going to edit that to include a credits section at the end of the guide instead. =_=
---
Zenonia 4 Item Database :: Materials | Combine Scrolls | Set Bonuses