Q about blader's hit rate in pvp

#1pirateof7seaPosted 4/30/2012 8:23:41 PM
i realized that enemy blader in pvp attack wont miss, wtf? altho their atk / def lower than me 100-200(guess weaker than me) but my attack keep miss.
#2pirateof7sea(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 8:25:33 PM
ranger also...
#3pirateof7sea(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 8:38:59 PM
also, it is possible to earn ranking point by 'Search' a normal standard player lv9x without playing with Zen and?

I level 9x always 'Random' atk MORE than 10k... when my atk around 7k
#4KuchinatsuPosted 4/30/2012 10:31:48 PM
It's your evade versus their hit. Not surprising if the bladers and rangers you encountered are full DEX builds who also slotted a couple HIT stones in their equipment, or got gear with such bonuses.

You don't get rank points for defeating an opponent through Search or Revenge. On the flip side, you don't lose points either.

There are plenty of people who have less than 10k attack running around in the 9x bracket, but yes, many people have more than that. Don't forget to figure in Zen boosted ATT, maxed that adds around 5000. ;)
---
Rubellite @ Gamevil Forums
Zenonia 4 Item Database :: Materials | Combine Scrolls | Set Bonuses
#5pirateof7sea(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 11:09:04 PM
Aw, I guess for Lv9x player who dont play Zen is just boring in random matches cause for me I always meet those players with probability of 8/10...
Guess around Lv60 PvP is the best cause only around 2/10 players having 5k/6k DMG.
#6pirateof7sea(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 1:01:07 AM
If I spend Zen, should I spend all of it on Attack? Also, can Zen max out all the skills?
#7Aznavour0079Posted 5/2/2012 4:36:57 AM(edited)
pirateof7sea posted...
If I spend Zen, should I spend all of it on Attack? Also, can Zen max out all the skills?

Attack/Def/Hit are all equally important, if you ask me. You can add zen stat points for every 10 levels, i think. They cost around 2200 zen. Put some into hit, since higher level monsters tend to have a higher EVA than your Hit

And yes, zen can max out all the skills but it's incredibly expensive, 300 per skill point, i think. Also, the ultimates cap at 2. You, however, still get skill points through level up even if you max out all the skills before attaining the maximum level, just an fyi.
#8KuchinatsuPosted 5/4/2012 4:58:52 AM
What. No. Always spend zen substat boosts in attack, because the boost from DEF/HIT isn't nearly as much. Considering the sheathe stones you can add in, investing zen in the latter two will make you use waste more SS slots to achieve the same stats. But there's not much of a point in the substats unless you have a lot of zen to burn.

You can max out all the skills with zen, but why bother? You wouldn't even be able to quick slot all the actives and buffs. Spend your money wisely.
---
Rubellite @ Gamevil Forums
Zenonia 4 Item Database :: Materials | Combine Scrolls | Set Bonuses