• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia 4: Return of the Legend
  3. Zenonia 4 - Partner / PVP List
4 years ago#1
Post your ign here for people to add up partners

akubeejays - Level 12 Slayer
4 years ago#2
I will I'm Blader but I'm new to the game. I've played illusia which is made by the same developer and just got my arse kicked on co-op in zenonia 3.

Not sure how to upgrade stuff or the best way to allocate points and actually got a glitch that keeps taking away points of my attributes but the game prompted me to send an email to the developers so hopefully it will get fixed.

Is there any guides around or tips for new players? And do you add people by there gamecentre name or the I'd you create in game?
4 years ago#3
Uncleseb posted...
Is there any guides around or tips for new players? And do you add people by there gamecentre name or the I'd you create in game?

In game name is created within the game .. you add them within the game as well in the PVP arena
4 years ago#4
Kitsuyo - Level 30 Ranger
---
Minecraft IGN: Kitsuyo
4 years ago#5
Kojima - Level 30 Slayer
4 years ago#6
DiegoCrod - lvl 45 Blader
4 years ago#7
akubeejays posted...
Uncleseb posted...

In game name is created within the game .. you add them within the game as well in the PVP arena

Cheers mines the same as my user name im only level 6 so i'll be up for it when im a bit more useful.
4 years ago#8
Add me for the Den co-op or PvP. AzraelKnight - lvl 52 Ranger
4 years ago#9
I'm a lowly blader, if anyone is interested my ID is RichRuzz (Lvl 13ish)
4 years ago#10
is it just me or does anyone else thinks that buying additional stat points with Zen points ruins the PvP system ?
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia 4: Return of the Legend
  3. Zenonia 4 - Partner / PVP List

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived