Build for Ranger?

#1z_maverickPosted 12/26/2011 8:30:12 PM
Can any1 give me a good build for ranger? I checked on google and the only answer i could find was full dex and all skill points to passive.

Originally I went 1:1 Dex:Int but apparently i'm having trouble now... can't even get past the boss Leonard... (I want to avoid using Origin of Life).
---
The probability of obtaining an item, or a given event occuring, is inversely proportional to its desirability.
#2xVentusPosted 12/26/2011 9:25:36 PM
There r 2 types... 1 is purely Dex for high attack and the other is Dex and Con for medium attack and health
#3z_maverick(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2011 12:05:34 AM
But what about the 2 passives that use INT to give evasion and attack? Don't they need more INT?
---
The probability of obtaining an item, or a given event occuring, is inversely proportional to its desirability.
#4xVentusPosted 12/27/2011 1:18:25 AM
Well I myself use pure DEX build and I'm pretty cool w/o the INT passive. Besides, there r other better skills u could learn besides the INT passive. And when u level up, they will occasionally pumP INT for u w/o u spending ur stat points. I stick to pure DEX mainly cuz it increases my attack and EVA and Crit more than other stats...
#5xVentusPosted 12/27/2011 1:28:51 AM
xVentus posted...
Well I myself use pure DEX build and I'm pretty cool w/o the INT passive. Besides, there r other better skills u could learn besides the INT passive. And when u level up, they will occasionally pumP INT for u w/o u spending ur stat points. I stick to pure DEX mainly cuz it increases my attack and EVA and Crit more than other stats...

That's what i think. Who knows, maybe someone would make a FAQ about Job Builds in near future O_o
#6Doubleo7SpyderPosted 12/27/2011 11:28:38 AM
Talk to the innkeeper a bunch and you cant get the +500hp title. I have been pumping mostly dex with a little bit of con. I put all my first skill points into the +dex one.

I really do not know which active skills are any good. They look kinda meh to me. There are a few you probably have to get because they are prereqs for other things such as the +attack % passive.

What are people using for their main abilities? I am just using normal attacks and I am level 15.
#7z_maverick(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2011 4:41:41 PM
I kinda pump 10 points into that summon the robot thing. They make good decoys when up against NPCs since they tend to usually target it rather than u. Not sure if thats a good idea though.
---
#8xVentusPosted 12/27/2011 5:23:32 PM
Doubleo7Spyder posted...
Talk to the innkeeper a bunch and you cant get the +500hp title. I have been pumping mostly dex with a little bit of con. I put all my first skill points into the +dex one.

I really do not know which active skills are any good. They look kinda meh to me. There are a few you probably have to get because they are prereqs for other things such as the +attack % passive.

What are people using for their main abilities? I am just using normal attacks and I am level 15.

There are 2 useful active skills for Rangers. 1 is AOE type, good for crowding monsters on screen. The other is good for 1on1.
#9z_maverick(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2011 10:35:19 PM
Is DexInt build viable? Or has noone tried it yet? I'm currently lvl 28 so i'm hesitating at creating a new ranger pure Dex...
---
#10SoulXDragoonPosted 12/28/2011 8:39:52 AM
z_maverick posted...
Is DexInt build viable? Or has noone tried it yet? I'm currently lvl 28 so i'm hesitating at creating a new ranger pure Dex...

Just Beat Leonard at lv28, my attack is 732, def 257, hit 105.4, cri 21.58, c.dmg 11.87, eva 18.26, c.eva 15.02

Str20, dex83, con45, int34
HP: 1315
SP: 819

Still have 36 points unuse yet.

The trick is hit & run, plus activate the mechanical ally as decoy. He go down in no time. Also make sure u got lot of Health Potion (M)