i think the abyss is a rip off

#1Fsas_drummerPosted 1/2/2012 5:39:48 AM
iv done the abyss like 5 times now, got'n to about level 5 or 6 and im level 31. but iv only got'n 2 items out of the 5 times iv played. and one of the items wasnt even for my person. wtf ?
---
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
#2kevjohmhinePosted 1/2/2012 5:54:59 AM
Didn't u atleast get event coupons..?
#3Fsas_drummer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2012 6:12:57 AM(edited)
like one or 2, but i dont even think they were good items from them
---
"All it takes is for ONE BAD DAY to reduce the SANEST man alive to LUNACY. thats how far the WORLD is from where i am, just ONE BAD DAY"-Joker
#4KuchinatsuPosted 1/2/2012 6:33:00 AM
Erm...you had bad luck? I get so many tickets that my misc bag becomes full and I have to leave the rest to disappear on the ground. T_T
Heard that usually, pvp gives out better rewards than the abyss though.
Buut, if you do manage to hit floor 25 or so, the monsters will drop rather awesome equips.
---
Rubellite @ Gamevil Forums
Zenonia 4: Ingredients | Combine Scrolls | Set Bonuses
#5Fsas_drummer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2012 12:02:50 PM
so then it could be because im not getting to a high enough level ?
---
#6EnabledGodmodePosted 1/2/2012 4:45:48 PM
Fsas_drummer posted...
so then it could be because im not getting to a high enough level ?

No it's random. I picked up 7 event coupons, 3 ornaments and 4 helmets by stage 6. My best loot was from PvP though. A conviction tanto lvl 60 with base atk of 696. The lvl 80's you buy only have 560, and even the epic ones out of the abyss were lvl 72's with only 562. But I've only gotten 2 items out of PvP. The abyss is actually very helpful
---
GT: EnabledGodmode