More Eevees?

#1LeBurns63Posted 6/22/2012 5:40:06 AM
I'm at the part where you have to take three castles. I already took the electric and steel and am just grinding before I take on the fighting.

I used the Eevee code and my main character got an Eevee. However during the battle he could not get the other one (there were two on the map), so I had the girl that starts with you get it since she was Gold link also.

But I want my main guy to get more Eevee's and build an Eevee team. So my questions are, how do I get more Eevees now that I used the code, and where do I find the stones or whatever to evolve them?

Thanks.
---
I'm glad your opinion differs from mine. What a boring place this world would be if it didn't.
#2Cody900Posted 6/22/2012 5:46:11 AM(edited)
Eevee only shows up in a swarm from what I see. It's a random event that happens at the start of a month, so it's kinda difficult to just go get them.

You're given 1 of each of the evolution stones in the story, keep taking kingdoms and you'll be given some. From there onwards, they're only purchasable from the travelling merchant, which is another random event and they cost 5K each.
#3scuuraPosted 6/22/2012 6:22:07 AM
If you're patient, you can skip months and hope that the game will inform you of a rare pokemon sighting in a random city. It's usually an Eevee.

I spent a lot of time grinding in the main story and by the end, I had a Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon and Glaceon linked to the Hero, and that was without using the Eevee code.
---
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.