getting zekrom

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
Again theres conflicting info on serebil so just want to make sure before i waste time raising the wrong kingdom. In two places on serebil they say differrent things.....one page says( the pokemon page) says that u have to be in dragnor with lvl 2 mitsuhide, ranmaru and nobunaga(which i have) and the other page (the region description page) says he appears in violight...........so what cith do i lvl up dragnor or violight? Im confused any help apprecieted for those that already got him thanks.
3 years ago#2
bump for good measure:P
3 years ago#3
Dragnor
3 years ago#4
Thanx i just got him:P You have to have all 3 setting in dragnor( ranmaru,mitsuhide and nobunaga all at lvl2) and ull get the warrior crydstal then next month zekrom appears in violight:P

I have all the legends now except ray and arceus and cant get them till heros episode if im not mistaken .
3 years ago#5
Can you say what episode you got Zekrom in? I haven't been able to get him in most of the episodes I've played, including the Hero episode. I'm figuring I should retry the Nobunaga episode, but I want to be sure before I do so, since I'll have to conquer all the way to Violight before I can confirm if Zekrom is going to appear.
---
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
3 years ago#6
Sirk posted...
Can you say what episode you got Zekrom in?

I got him in Nobunaga's scenario.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
3 years ago#7
Thank you, I appreciate that.
---
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
3 years ago#8
Are there any other requirements for the conquerors stone? I have nobunaga, ranmaru, and mitsuhide at rank 2 but I haven't gotten the event for it.
3 years ago#9
You also need to be in nobunaga's episode and have at least 12 kingdoms

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived