Okay, how on EARTH do you evolve Scyther??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. Okay, how on EARTH do you evolve Scyther??
3 years ago#1
Okay, my Scyther is paired with Shigezane, the guy who has a perfect link with it. The link is currently at 61%. I have the metal coat equipped. I've beaten Warlords on numerous occasions in every way possible (ie: Scyther attacked them FIRST and killed them FIRST without getting hit), but still nothing. What am I doing wrong?
3 years ago#2
Have you just beaten Warlords or have you beaten a regular Warrior?
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
3 years ago#3
I'm pretty sure I've beaten both kinds, but I'll try again and see.
3 years ago#4
Much easier to just catch a Scizzor. however it's spelled.
---
"For as we say..... is life not but what is made of? And so is... so is..."
3 years ago#5
ellis123 posted...

It should work with a normal Warrior.
---
SuperNiceDog is about 20% cooler then the other gurus.
3 years ago#6
PrinceKaro posted...
ellis123 posted...

It should work with a normal Warrior.

That's the point.
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
3 years ago#7
I had the biggest trouble evolving Boldore ( Another trade evolution). Are you fighting warlords as part of a city attack or out in the field with wild Pokémon? I tried city attacks and even solo'd them so Boldore was getting the kill but couldn't get the evolution, but as soon as I tried beating warlord in the fields I evolved first try. Could be worth trying.
---
Proud supporter of Isaac for Super Smash Bros.
3 years ago#8
Sir_Linebeck posted...
I had the biggest trouble evolving Boldore ( Another trade evolution). Are you fighting warlords as part of a city attack or out in the field with wild Pokémon? I tried city attacks and even solo'd them so Boldore was getting the kill but couldn't get the evolution, but as soon as I tried beating warlord in the fields I evolved first try. Could be worth trying.

I had the same problem with some trade-evolution Pokemon, where they couldn't evolve in city-level battles, and others where they could. I managed to evolve Ujiyasu's Boldore in a battle with Nixtorm (the final battle of that mission) but I couldn't evolve Gurdurr in a city battle no matter how many times it made the first KO. I think there is some other factor that hasn't been clarified.
---
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
3 years ago#9
I had the same problem with some trade-evolution Pokemon, where they couldn't evolve in city-level battles, and others where they could. I managed to evolve Ujiyasu's Boldore in a battle with Nixtorm (the final battle of that mission) but I couldn't evolve Gurdurr in a city battle no matter how many times it made the first KO. I think there is some other factor that hasn't been clarified.

You don't need to make the first KO for those evolutions.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
3 years ago#10
Might be the RNG being nice to me but I always get those evolutions on first try. I just make the pokemon go solo(harder without the charm but you just need to find the right spot) and he always evolve later
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. Okay, how on EARTH do you evolve Scyther??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived