Magikarp

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sensuna

sensuna
4 years ago#1
How difficult is it to evolve him this time around? I have a guy with a magikarp. Is it worthwhile to got for gyrados?
Pokemon Wifi: Sensuna 1893 0592 9945

User Info: OniNoMeKyo

OniNoMeKyo
4 years ago#2
not really worth it to keep a Magikarp, since you'll be able to link with Gyarados later on in the game. Though, if you do want to follow standard procedure, you can sit Magikarp in a non-hostile nation, along with some other Warriors you're not using, and set the nation to auto training. it'll take a little longer, but at least you won't have to bring it into battle with you, unlike the main games.
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2, until Hyperdimension Neptunia V gets a US release

User Info: Jirilicious

Jirilicious
4 years ago#3
I just went into the Fire Kingdom's training ground with a Wooper and Magikarp. Not too long after I now have a Quagsire and Gyarados and they come in really handy around the time you need to go to Tererra.
http://oi55.tinypic.com/v5hf8i.jpg
I do this music for me. If you was true as me then this for you, but I do it for me.

sensuna
4 years ago#4
How do I set to auto train?

User Info: CuisinierRouge

CuisinierRouge
4 years ago#5
sensuna posted...
How do I set to auto train?

It's one of the Delegate options when you select a kingdom.

sensuna
4 years ago#6
I don't have delegate yet..

User Info: taskun_34

taskun_34
4 years ago#7
continue more in the story

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
4 years ago#8
I think you get it once you control five nations.
http://i50.tinypic.com/23qx00.jpg
"First time I got punched in the face, I was like "oh no", then I was like "this is a story"."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived