Trying to create a database of high-link pokemon per warlord, + locations

#1DoomerangPosted 6/20/2012 7:52:09 AM
Hi everyone. I've noticed that there's no real way, outside of the "highlight warrior's pokemon and look at compatibility with enemy pokemon", to tell if a warlord has a gold-level compatibility with a pokemon or not.

As such, I'm making a google docs spreadsheet to list Warlords and both their perfect and high-link pokemon. It's open to the public (I made a copy as backup), and this will be a fairly lengthy endeavor, so I'd appreciate any help that people would be willing to give. It's tiny right now, but part of that is because I want to see if there's any interest, and partially because I'm on break from doing some reading currently and don't have time until tonight to write more for it.

Also, I am guessing I'm wrong for at least Oichi's high-link pokemon, but so far all I've seen her and the hero get are silver-rank links for every single pokemon I've come across. Feel free to alter it if I'm wrong.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak86ppHzbxI-dG8tOXdBd1RIeDB1X0EwMy1od3RNUVE#gid=0
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#2_Ultimate_Sora_Posted 6/20/2012 8:04:09 AM
http://www.serebii.net/conquest/bushou2.shtml
---
PSN: Airaa-
#3Doomerang(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 8:40:31 AM(edited)
I know that Serebii has the list of best pokemon. However, I am hoping to also list the high-rank links (the gold-level links that aren't the best links for Warlords, such as Shingen with Axew, which he has a 90 percent max link with) so that people will have a bit more flexibility with the pokemon they link each warlord up to.

Furthermore, Serebii refers to the best links in picture format. I applaud Serebii for getting all the info, but part of the reason I want to make this list is to make it easy for someone to control+f a pokemon and see if it's compatible with a warlord he or she has, for convenience sake.

This is more for convenience to quickly build high-link teams or search for warlords that would be competent (even if not the best) with a particular pokemon.
---
#4Cody900Posted 6/20/2012 8:41:06 AM
Well that's nice. if you could add Serebii's info to start with then I'd start using it for sure.

If you could think of a clever way to lay out the region info to a doc as well would be nice.
#5Doomerang(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 8:42:57 AM
Well that's nice. if you could add Serebii's info to start with then I'd start using it for sure.

If you could think of a clever way to lay out the region info to a doc as well would be nice.

"Region info"? You mean like which pokemon is in which region?
---
#6mnkboy907Posted 6/20/2012 8:52:15 AM
You say there are no high-link (gold) Pokemon for the Hero or Oichi, but that's wrong. From personal experience, the Hero has a 90% link with Bidoof, Minccino, and Meowth. And Oichi is the same with Starly and Bidoof.
---
Magic Disappearing Signature
#7Doomerang(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 9:00:14 AM
You say there are no high-link (gold) Pokemon for the Hero or Oichi, but that's wrong. From personal experience, the Hero has a 90% link with Bidoof, Minccino, and Meowth. And Oichi is the same with Starly and Bidoof.

As I said, I suspected I was wrong for at least Oichi. That's why the document is alterable by anyone, so people can add their input as well.
---
#8OniNoMeKyoPosted 6/20/2012 9:43:54 AM
you might want to add "Hero (M)" and "Hero (F)"
supposedly, they get different gold links.

I can at least tell you that Hero (F) gets a gold link from Mareep, but does Hero (M) as well?
---
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2, until Hyperdimension Neptunia V gets a US release
#9Necris_666Posted 6/20/2012 11:38:31 PM
Added a couple for hero M and shingen. Mareep/rufflet and sandile, respectively.
---
Nope.
#10FurryyifferPosted 6/20/2012 11:47:29 PM
Oichi gets 90% with Mareep. Dont know if its listed yet. Cant see it right now
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.