When should I evolve Oichi's Jigglypuff?

#11mightGuyPosted 6/21/2012 9:48:02 AM
Random encounter or is there a trick to finding her?
#12acesxhighPosted 6/21/2012 10:54:51 AM
mightGuy posted...
Random encounter or is there a trick to finding her?

She showed up for me right after I beat Shingen I think. I haven't been able to get her to show up again. (Which sux cause I need her right now)
---
Official Ubisoft hater of everywhere
http://i.minus.com/iGTwJxFFINUih.gif | http://i.minus.com/i3OfLqr8IP0JU.gif
#13LightHawKnightPosted 6/21/2012 11:06:44 AM
Elementalist15 posted...
The only thing is that before Oichi has her warrior transformation her best link is with jigglypuff only. So when you evolve it the max link is gonna be 90%. But when she does warrior transform it'll go back to max 100%. It won't change your current link unless its above 90% which if you were that high already you would have her evolved since Oichi transforms with a link of 55% with jigglypuff or wigglytuff and one other condition which you would most likely have filled at that high of a link level.

Does it even matter? You wont be getting to 100% link unless you grind like crazy and who wants to do that? Since link doesn't transfer between episodes while evolutions do.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Me and polite have never been on close terms.
#14Dragovian1Posted 6/21/2012 11:44:52 AM
Wario_man:
"I didn't say it didn't give a new move to the Pokemon. I actually said exactly the opposite."

I never you said you meant it that way. I was actually trying to strengthen your point by pointing out it would learn something different, which would be Hyper Voice.
---
Official Tentacruel of Pokemon B/W 2 Board
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle / Wii- Monster Hunter 3 /360- Divinity 2: DKS / DS- Pokemon Conquest
#15LightHawKnightPosted 6/21/2012 11:47:09 AM
Dragovian1 posted...
Wario_man:
"I didn't say it didn't give a new move to the Pokemon. I actually said exactly the opposite."

I never you said you meant it that way. I was actually trying to strengthen your point by pointing out it would learn something different, which would be Hyper Voice.

There is a quoting option now on gamefaqs!
---
#16Dragovian1Posted 6/21/2012 11:52:38 AM
LightHawKnight:
"There is a quoting option now on gamefaqs!"

I'm old school ;P

Anyways, how have you been? Haven't seen you around the DS Board in a while.
---
Official Tentacruel of Pokemon B/W 2 Board
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle / Wii- Monster Hunter 3 /360- Divinity 2: DKS / DS- Pokemon Conquest
#17LightHawKnightPosted 6/21/2012 11:53:56 AM
Dragovian1 posted...
LightHawKnight:
"There is a quoting option now on gamefaqs!"

I'm old school ;P

Anyways, how have you been? Haven't seen you around the DS Board in a while.

Doing fine, been around, lurking more than posting. Just got back in the posting mood recently. Waiting for a new HM to arrive here lol.
---
#18undisputed2386Posted 6/28/2012 1:13:28 PM
Oichi is at 63.51% with Jigglypuff in my file and I've just finished beating Nixstorm. Why hasn't she transformed yet? When she transforms I think I'll use the moonstone on Jigglypuff afterwards.
---
GOKAIIIII SHHIIILLVAAHH
#19OniNoMeKyoPosted 6/28/2012 1:16:56 PM
undisputed2386 posted...
Oichi is at 63.51% with Jigglypuff in my file and I've just finished beating Nixstorm. Why hasn't she transformed yet? When she transforms I think I'll use the moonstone on Jigglypuff afterwards.

Are you in Post-game? Oichi can only evolve after the Main Narrative (read: tutorial episode).
---
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2, until Hyperdimension Neptunia V gets a US release
#20undisputed2386Posted 6/28/2012 1:22:54 PM
OniNoMeKyo posted...
undisputed2386 posted...

Are you in Post-game? Oichi can only evolve after the Main Narrative (read: tutorial episode).

Ohh okay that explains it. Thank you.
---
GOKAIIIII SHHIIILLVAAHH