AR Codes

#11darkinnocencePosted 6/22/2012 4:32:47 PM
I have a normal DS and not a DSi. Also using the Datel DS AR, again not the DSi one, and none of the fixes or master codes work for me. (Game turns on and its white screen. No title or anything.) Guess gotta wait a few more days for link multiplier per fight.
---
Bring back Shining Force!
#12bruticus0Posted 6/22/2012 4:45:13 PM
These do work on ARDSi. And I can confirm every single code works except for the Reshiram event b/c the kid hasn't got that far.

elixirdream has posted instructions on how to enter the masters correctly. It involves making sure "mastercode" is the first line seen in the code. If you enter "(M)" manually as the name of the code, I believe this will be done automatically by the ARDSi.

He's also stated you may need to use one mastercode and one ARfix version.

If all else fails, I would enter both M codes and see if that tickles its wickles.
#13VeryDarkSoulPosted 6/22/2012 5:04:14 PM
Why you people put so much effort into cheating in a VIDEO GAME is beyond me
---
Ron Paul 2012
#14OniNoMeKyoPosted 6/22/2012 6:31:47 PM
VeryDarkSoul posted...

Well, sometimes......people already beat the game, that isn't of their region, legit, and don't want to go through all of the trouble of super grinding to get back to where they were.
Sometimes beating a game legit is near impossible, due to bugs (Ar Tonelico 2, I'm looking at you).
Sometimes video games are made to be fun
Sometimes, people use cheats to have fun playing video games, that are made to be fun.
Maybe people don't have Wi-Fi, and have parents/spouses that are health nuts, so they can't go to McDonalds to get the two special episodes.

I dunno, just putting it out there
---
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2, until Hyperdimension Neptunia V gets a US release
#15Strider_HiruPosted 6/22/2012 6:32:53 PM
VeryDarkSoul posted...

I'd like codes for the wifi content, so that I don't miss out on any extras. That's about it.
---
Currently Playing: Eternal Ring (PS2)
#16gotrunks712(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 8:56:47 AM
Here are the varying Game IDs, as posted by Demonic722:

VPYT D50A86CD - Not Patched (Use Game Enabler Code)
VPYT 977AA768 - Patched
VPYT 3D6F8988 - Retail Cart/ARDS
---
"Both epic. War just cool neater." Ninja Doilyn
#17xtdg134Posted 6/23/2012 10:02:20 AM
So if I wanted to use the 16x link multiplier to make the extra episodes a little easier, which codes would I need to use? It would be on a DS Lite and a regular AR.
#18gotrunks712(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 10:13:41 AM
I'm not sure if it will work on a regular AR, but you will need a matching set of the Master Code and ARDS Fix Code (either both version 1 or both version 2). Other than that, it should work.
---
"Both epic. War just cool neater." Ninja Doilyn
#19SteelSeihrisPosted 6/23/2012 11:14:32 AM
I've tried using both mastercodes and of course the game decides to white screen. So I'm thinking its gonna be a long wait on codes that work for me.
#20zengzhuPosted 6/23/2012 1:50:49 PM
Can someone explain to me the wild pokemon modifier i mean i dont understand/know which input gives which pokemon
---
check out these guys out! Spread this around please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-re0WayH1M http://www.youtube.com/user/SMAGTHAT
Watch,rate,subscrib