AR Codes

#51Zeroblade0Posted 6/26/2012 2:59:05 AM
I tested and posted my results on the CMP site, so maybe this'll help those of you struggling.

I am using a regular DS Lite, and my game ID is VPYT D50A86CD.

You have to use one master code and one ARDS Fix at a time-NOT BOTH. Personally, Master Code 1 and ARDS FIX 1 worked just fine for me.

Tested Pokemon Link x8/x16 and Money x32 and they worked just fine. As for the other codes, I'm not interested in messing with.

Hope this helps. From what I've been reading, everyone's been getting varied results.
#52TakushoPosted 6/26/2012 10:37:31 AM
For me, the "Control Enemies" and "Infinite Turns" don't work - separate. However, if you have both on, the "Control Enemies" works, while infinite turns still doesn't work. Unless the latter doesn't show as an unchanging number or infinity sign (since the number still decreases).

Using ARDSi on 3DS.
---
Series that need to be remastered, added on to, or imported:
Time Splitters (Multi), Jump! _ Stars (3DS?), Dissidia (PS3), Monster Hunter Frontier Online (360)
#53jaigo2Posted 6/26/2012 5:12:24 PM(edited)
I can't get the Events codes to work, I tried both of them and pressed select, but neither work.
The ARDS Fix 2 code crash's the game.
#54gotrunks712(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 7:06:16 PM
Check here for passwords that unlock the events. They are safer anyways.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/654723-pokemon-conquest/63205385
---
"Both epic. War just cool neater." Ninja Doilyn
#55myman88Posted 6/26/2012 9:55:26 PM
I don't think anyone has made a "Multiple turns in one month code" right?
#56jcchesPosted 6/27/2012 12:23:02 AM
What i did was opened my code manager (dsi) and entered a new cheat. The first line said "master" then the next line down was the code. I also put in the fixer. Oh and both were version 1. And all the codes work fine! :) Thanks for the codes!
#57OniNoMeKyoPosted 6/27/2012 2:20:16 PM
Takusho posted...
For me, the "Control Enemies" and "Infinite Turns" don't work - separate. However, if you have both on, the "Control Enemies" works, while infinite turns still doesn't work. Unless the latter doesn't show as an unchanging number or infinity sign (since the number still decreases).

Using ARDSi on 3DS.

Using the R4i Gold for 3DS, on my DSi.
The infinite turns code works without the control enemies code. I've yet to try the control enemies code.
The way to tell that the infinite turns code works is that the number of turns is unchanging.
Not sure what to tell you, other than to make sure you actually have the code on.
---
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2, until Hyperdimension Neptunia V gets a US release
#58arata1625Posted 6/27/2012 6:33:49 PM
Hello i have tryed the codes and can not get past the white screen. idk if im doing something wrong or not but i have the master code v1 and the ards v1 active and trying to use the link lvl x8 but i just get the white screen. please help
#59OniNoMeKyoPosted 6/27/2012 6:49:34 PM
arata1625 posted...
Hello i have tryed the codes and can not get past the white screen. idk if im doing something wrong or not but i have the master code v1 and the ards v1 active and trying to use the link lvl x8 but i just get the white screen. please help

Are you using the corresponding Game ID/Master Code to the game/system you're applying them to?
---
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2, until Hyperdimension Neptunia V gets a US release
#60TakushoPosted 6/27/2012 7:27:08 PM
OniNoMeKyo posted...
Takusho posted...

Using ARDSi on 3DS.

Using the R4i Gold for 3DS, on my DSi.
The infinite turns code works without the control enemies code. I've yet to try the control enemies code.
The way to tell that the infinite turns code works is that the number of turns is unchanging.
Not sure what to tell you, other than to make sure you actually have the code on.

Not sure, either. The turn numbers change with both codes, but the control of enemies only works with both on. Oh well, I don't really need the inf. turns anyways lol.
---
Series that need to be remastered, added on to, or imported:
Time Splitters (Multi), Jump! _ Stars (3DS?), Dissidia (PS3), Monster Hunter Frontier Online (360)