When can Warlords Evolve?

#1Deoxys1992Posted 6/23/2012 5:32:30 AM
I'm currently owning all nations so far except Nixtorm and I'm trying to get my Warlords evolved, but so far, I've met all the requirements that some of the warlords require to evolve (As said so on the Serebii site) yet they have not evolved.

http://www.serebii.net/conquest/bushou.shtml

For reference.

I'm currently trying to do Ginchiyo and Kunoichi since those two were the closest to the requirements that I had so far.

I currently have Ginchiyo with Luxray at 70% with Muneshinge in my party, yet in a different nation. I heard somewhere that since I gave her Luxray early, I have to wait until the Link connection is 98%?

And for Kunoichi, I have her with Sneasel at 70% and she has yet to evolve. Was I supposed to evolve Sneasel into Weavile first, cause the serebii site said I could do this with Kunoichi at Link Connection of 60% with Sneasel.

Does Energy matter? One time when I had all these requirements, I had all of them with full energy and did one small batter and after the battle, they still had full energy but no evolution occurred.
---
"Or ZSS, because Homework breaks would be amazing" - RagnarokKngiht
#2Cody900Posted 6/23/2012 5:36:02 AM
You can't do them during the main story, you have to finish it and do it in the post-game episodes.
#3Deoxys1992(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 5:37:14 AM
Thank you. Thats all I needed to know so I'm gonna stop grinding now for link connection lol.

I haven't seen anything else (Through googling this) regarding WHEN you can evolve Warlords. Most of it was HOW.
---
#4Deoxys1992(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 7:03:55 AM
Wait...So...After you beat the game...You can't really do anything else except play through Alternate Universes with the other Warlords as the main characters and you're basically just doing the entire takeover of Ransei again? I would have thought there'd be more to the endgame featuring my main character without having everything reset. I don't even care for these warlords that they've given me other than Ginchiyo,
---
#5Cody900Posted 6/23/2012 7:18:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Cody900Posted 6/23/2012 7:19:02 AM
Damn wrong button.

Yeah that's what you do. Not every episode is the whole Ransei region, some are half or less, but generally it is just taking over everything each time.
#7Deoxys1992(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 7:22:47 AM
I also hear there is no New Game+ also.

What the heck man. I was so looking forward to do Warlord Evolutions and replay the story mode at a harder difficulty but I get stupid Story Modes of Warlords I had little care for? The story mode was too easy when I was going through it and I assumed they'd have a New Game+ but these stupid episodes?
---
#8Mirror_AuraPosted 6/23/2012 10:37:32 AM
Uhm, excuse me... the topic title is inaccurate, Wailord isn't in this game and he doesn't have an evolution.
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#9KyubeonPosted 6/23/2012 10:39:50 AM
Mirror_Aura posted...
Uhm, excuse me... the topic title is inaccurate, Wailord isn't in this game and he doesn't have an evolution.

r u dumb?
---
Some refer to my as a demon, others refer to me as a demigod, some call me a wanderer of dimensions, however most simply call me...Giratina.