The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What happens after the episodes?

#1BioPokePosted 6/23/2012 2:36:04 PM
I'm just wondering if it's worth it to spend 100+ hours completing the 33 episodes. And also do you ever get your pokemon back from the original story?
#2Edymnion2Posted 6/23/2012 5:57:09 PM
From what I can tell, nothing.
After you beat the main story line, you're locked into episodes. You don't get your team back at any point, and there is no reason to do them other than to put warlords into your gallery, and the only reason to do that I can imagine is that maybe multiplayer battle lets you pick from your gallery?

I honestly don't know, but I feel incredibly ripped off at how the after-game was handled.
#3FireDragoon18Posted 6/23/2012 7:10:49 PM
From what I've heard, you unlock a continuation of the main story. Don't quote me on that though.
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#4alatreon789Posted 6/23/2012 8:03:56 PM
@FirDragoon18 you are correct but its a story like the rest.
---
R - Team Rocket Member
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
#5BladenytePosted 6/23/2012 8:29:47 PM
after you complete the main story (nothing more than a long, easy tutorial) you unlock the episodes

after you complete all the episodes, you will unlock the final episode named something like 'hero mode'

hero mode is basicly the main story, only the AI gets turned on (they will attack, get more warriors, build up cities..) and will allow you to work on the 'real' ending, i guess.

weather or not that makes it worth all the replay just to get to it is up to you
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2