answer to the 4 year question and carry over.(slight spoilers)

#1alatreon789Posted 6/25/2012 11:20:10 AM(edited)
Each episode has its own time that is not in any shape, form, or fashion related to the main story at ALL. You start at JANUARY OF FIRST YEAR on every episode and it restarts on every episode back to JANUARY OF FIRST YEAR. For example if you finish the main story with a date of MARCH OF YEAR 17 when you start a episode the date on that episode will be JANUARY OF FIRST YEAR. Then when you start another episode the date will be JANUARY OF FIRST YEAR. There for you don't have to worry about anything.

Now as for what gets carried over: the pokemon that the warlords and warriors had will come back once you recruit them onto your team. Gold does not carry over from what I can tell. Items do however.

I hope this answers question so people can talk about other things. P.S. use serebii it's a great website for your questions about evolution and warlord evolution. P.S.S. You can replay were the main story left off when you complete all story's. It's in the form of a story.

---
R - Team Rocket Member
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
#2KyubeonPosted 6/25/2012 11:17:40 AM
u kno ppl will still ask. they dont have the sense to look at older post
---
Some refer to my as a demon, others refer to me as a demigod, some call me a wanderer of dimensions, however most simply call me...Giratina.
#3MattperdPosted 6/25/2012 11:18:49 AM
Items Carry over?

Are you sure? So I should blow my money when I find a Traveling Merchant? (I'm right before Nobunaga on The Legend of Rensei)
---
OBJECTION! ... In 3D!! Official VP of the NDF
"sorry I see pokemon as revenge for hiroshima" - DeathFairy
#4KyubeonPosted 6/25/2012 11:19:55 AM
certain items only. like evo stones
---
Some refer to my as a demon, others refer to me as a demigod, some call me a wanderer of dimensions, however most simply call me...Giratina.
#5MattperdPosted 6/25/2012 11:24:53 AM
Kyubeon posted...
certain items only. like evo stones

Thank you, this was very helpful.
---
#6Cody900Posted 6/25/2012 11:26:52 AM
The last column of items.
#7MattperdPosted 6/25/2012 11:30:38 AM
Cody900 posted...
The last column of items.

So say, the Link Items wouldn't carry over?
---
#8KyubeonPosted 6/25/2012 11:31:46 AM
nope but they become relatively eassy to obtain later
---
#9LightHawKnightPosted 6/25/2012 11:41:11 AM
Mattperd posted...
Items Carry over?

Are you sure? So I should blow my money when I find a Traveling Merchant? (I'm right before Nobunaga on The Legend of Rensei)

Almost anything you buy from the traveling merchant carries over. Such as the Guardian Charm, or Fog Machine and Full Restores. Which also happens to include the evolution items. The only thing I see not transfering over are the three items you can buy during postgame, some random stuff like fireworks.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Me and polite have never been on close terms.
#10sandypupPosted 6/25/2012 12:13:24 PM
What happens if u didnt buy the guardian charm in main game but u buy it in a postgame episode will it transfer over to the next one or no?.Cause i never baught it in main game and if i buy it in postgame and u lose it next episode im starting over cause i regret buying it in main game now and if i have to buy it every episode its not worth it to keep playing imo.Stupid on gamefreak if thats the case of it not transfering from episode to episode.