Warlord evolution?

#1KogaSteelfangPosted 6/25/2012 3:39:07 PM
Sorry if this is a popular question, I searched, but didn't find an answer.
Do I need to beat their respective scenarios to evolve them? Or is that only for certain ones?

I'm currently in a scenario where I have the only remaining castle blocked in by powerful warriors so it never tries invading. I've spent many hours farming gold, upgrading the areas, and recruiting warlords.

As it is now, I have about 7-9 warlords that I'm trying to evolve, but none have yet.
I didn't realize some had special conditions aside from getting specific stats/link levels.

Currently, I'd be perfectly happy just for Oichi to evolve(Sceneario is Rose of Ransei), but I don't know if beating their scenarios is a requirement for them.

Thanks for any help.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#2alatreon789Posted 6/25/2012 3:47:10 PM
Why can't people search on their own use serebii. My gosh.
---
R - Team Rocket Member
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
#3KogaSteelfang(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2012 3:49:58 PM
I did, like I said, I didn't find an answer aside from stats/link levels required.
Sorry if I overlooked it.

Sheesh, it's as if I insulted you or something.
---
#4OniNoMeKyoPosted 6/25/2012 3:57:09 PM
alatreon789 posted...
Why can't people search on their own use serebii. My gosh.

Some of Serebii's information is erroneous, missing, or unclear.
---
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk 2, until Hyperdimension Neptunia V gets a US release
#5KogaSteelfang(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2012 4:05:35 PM
About Warlord evolution on Serebii:

Method
In addition to Pokémon evolving, many of the Warlords have the ability to "evolve". This evolution causes their appearance to change and also increases the various stats of the Warlords which allow for quicker movement of the Pokémon, more Pokémon to be raised and even a different Best Link Pokémon.

To get the Warlords to evolve, you need to reach an incredibly high Link level with the Pokémon that is classified as the best Pokémon for the Warlords to be tied with. Not all of the Warlords have the ability to evolve, with it mostly being the Warlords who are gold coloured in the menus.

No mention at all of requirements such as defeating specific scenarios at all.
So... I continued looking.

In the Warlord section on how/where to RECRUT them:

Reach 55% Link with Jigglypuff or Wiggltuff. After narrative only.

This for Oichi, nothing mentioned about Evolution specifically, so how was I sipposed to know anything about it? I thought it was describing howe/where to recruit them... and that it would describe how to evolve them in the EVOLVING WARLORD section.

So, it's not hard to understand how this is misleading.

Since I found nothing that actually answered the question I asked here, even after searching here as well, I figured it would be a simple question to answer.

Either, episode cleared is specific to only a few, or you need to clear their stories first.
Sheesh.
---