Best Way to Upgrade Facilities?

#1Wolfwood44Posted 6/26/2012 10:33:07 AM
I'm currently trying for Mewtwo, but the three episodes I've played have not really given me enough time/money to upgrade the facilities. I don't feel like grinding for years, though if that is the best way to do it, I guess I'll give it a shot. Is there an episode where getting Kenshin and grinding money is easiest?
---
GT/PSN: Silt44
SW:ToR - Silt (Canderous Ordo Server - ? Guild)
#2Johnny the MasterPosted 6/26/2012 10:37:01 AM
I just invested on gold mines with my 3rd army and have them farm it a couple turns. Gives me like 15k or so since Hungry man keeps showing up and ask me to help him dig so he can go buy microwave dinners
#3BloodCurvePosted 6/26/2012 10:43:47 AM
Make sure you get a bunch of warriors with high wisdom as well. I was able to upgrade a facility to level 2 halfway to 3 in one payment of 2000, it's best to do this with a gold mine first and have 2 armies working on investing money and one to build up some money though you really won't need that much money unless you want to use the hot springs a lot.(The second ability is 10000!)
#4LightHawKnightPosted 6/26/2012 11:21:42 AM
Play Ieyasu's episode. You have plenty of time to upgrade facilities. And get Ieyasu to evolve, which will let you get Registeel.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Me and polite have never been on close terms.
#5Wolfwood44(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:29:25 AM
I'm in Ieyasu's right now and it is going VERY quickly and I have almost no money.

I'm sure I'm just invading too many folks -- I could slow down on recruiting new Pokemon.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recruit Kenshin in Illusio, so I'll have to wait for him to pop up elsewhere (the teleports screwed me, once again).

Thanks for the tips, I'll try it out when I get a chance.
---
#6LightHawKnightPosted 6/26/2012 11:51:44 AM
Wolfwood44 posted...
I'm in Ieyasu's right now and it is going VERY quickly and I have almost no money.

I'm sure I'm just invading too many folks -- I could slow down on recruiting new Pokemon.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recruit Kenshin in Illusio, so I'll have to wait for him to pop up elsewhere (the teleports screwed me, once again).

Thanks for the tips, I'll try it out when I get a chance.

That is what you do, go really quickly and leave one guy alive to attack your kingdom to gain link or more but make sure they are not next to each other so they can't attack each other. Then just grind and never go past 80 pokemon, that way you can catch more for your warlords to evolve them. Also try to only get warlords instead of warriors.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Me and polite have never been on close terms.
#7Wolfwood44(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 12:44:40 PM
I can just slow down on recruitment, I'm somewhere around 70-80 Pokemon. I'll need to be a bit more careful with my wanton conquering, but not terribly if I reject Warriors, and then it will just be a matter of grinding for gold and hunting Kenshin.

Hopefully it won't take too long.
---
#8Wolfwood44(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:04:22 PM
It was much easier than I realized -- I wasn't thinking and was only assigning one character to the tasks of mining/upgrading. Using the whole kingdom (with appropriate stats) took 2-3 turns (after getting Kenshin and already having enough characters to mine gold).

Thank you all, Mewtwo is mine!
---