unlock events?

#1unknownleonPosted 6/28/2012 5:18:21 AM
Hi i saw these passwords on the cheat list

Keiji Special Mission EDw8w2HaRn
Motonari & Motochika J2TRZXPUm3
Okuni Special Mission gauRnak2nR
Ranmaru Special Mission 2aL38Ek2Rx
Reshiram Event 2rz3XFEKxR

There were wifi events, right? Now you can unlock them via password? Are these passwords for the japanese game or us game?
#2ignus18Posted 6/28/2012 5:21:38 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I need verification on the codes.
---
360GT: Ignis020
Pokemon Black Fc: 0562-0244-2486
#3BloodCurvePosted 6/28/2012 5:22:53 AM
They're unofficial passwords created with a password generator, no idea why they're here since the creator specifically asked to not post them on gamefaqs.

There hasn't been a reported negative effect yet on using it but who knows.
#4unknownleon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 5:29:10 AM
I see. What will happen when you miss a wifi event? I have the Japanese game too and i missed some events. From serebii

Wandering Kabuki Performer: Keiji's Story

US Distribution Time: ??
Japanese Distribution Time:
March 24th 2012 - April 13th 2012
Restrictions: First Ending must be cleared

Okuni's Episode

April 14th 2012 - May 11th 2012

Ranmaru's Episode

May 11th 2012 - June 8th 2012
#5_Ultimate_Sora_Posted 6/28/2012 7:24:45 AM
unknownleon posted...
I see. What will happen when you miss a wifi event? I have the Japanese game too and i missed some events. From serebii

Wandering Kabuki Performer: Keiji's Story

March 24th 2012 - April 13th 2012

Okuni's Episode

April 14th 2012 - May 11th 2012

Ranmaru's Episode

May 11th 2012 - June 8th 2012

If you miss it, just use the password generator! :D
---
PSN: Airaa-
#6gotrunks712Posted 6/28/2012 7:34:21 AM
BloodCurve posted...
They're unofficial passwords created with a password generator, no idea why they're here since the creator specifically asked to not post them on gamefaqs.

If you're referring to the creator of the password generator, I don't think he ever stated that. The creators of the game warned against unofficial passwords making it unable to use official passwords, but that only applies to the passwords for pokemon swarms since they would have overlapping slots.
---
"Both epic. War just cool neater." Ninja Doilyn
#7KalmaroPosted 6/28/2012 8:52:32 AM
gotrunks712 posted...
BloodCurve posted...

If you're referring to the creator of the password generator, I don't think he ever stated that. The creators of the game warned against unofficial passwords making it unable to use official passwords, but that only applies to the passwords for pokemon swarms since they would have overlapping slots.

I used the password gen for my own wifi events and I am pleased with the results, and I don't see too much wrong with other people doing it either. However, they are still unofficial passwords so that why I made a thread about adding them in the first place. They worked for me (I think) but I still can't verify if they are completely 100%. I'd hate if something went wrong and I got lamed for it.

Better safe than sorry. Plus, I heard the creators didn't want passwords floating around too.
#8Rideps1Posted 6/28/2012 9:16:37 AM
Hmm.. i might do this since I can't find a connection that is compatible. Do you have to be in the main story to use all of them, or just motonari and motochicka?
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
#9KalmaroPosted 6/28/2012 9:21:14 AM
Rideps1 posted...
Hmm.. i might do this since I can't find a connection that is compatible. Do you have to be in the main story to use all of them, or just motonari and motochicka?

Just use them whenever, the game will unlock them for you when the times comes from what I understand.
#10gotrunks712Posted 6/28/2012 10:29:47 AM
I guess it's up to the person. I ended up submitting them just so anyone who wanted to use them could. Either way, if someone wanted they would make it happen.
---
"Both epic. War just cool neater." Ninja Doilyn
More topics from this board...
Need some help.CrimsonchaoticX110/21 3:37AM