Best/most useful evolution for Eevee?

#11WygunPosted 6/29/2012 5:57:13 PM
Vaporeon also has high hp and can walk on water. And remmember to use the password to get a second evee in case the evolution you chose didnt suit you.
#12Taladashar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 6:16:37 PM
One last question, not regarding pokemon in this game.

Starting with Avia/Cragspur/Viperia/Yaksha, can you not recruit the enemy Warlords/Warriors? I beat them all by or on round 4 and only used super effective attacks and my Warlords got the final hit on all enemy Warlords and I wasn't able to recruit anyone. This was in Cragspur btw if it makes any difference.
---
( \ ( \"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain, It's time to roll the dice ."
(=^:^) So sayeth the cute bunny
#13CharizardFirePosted 6/29/2012 6:26:00 PM(edited)
One last question, not regarding pokemon in this game.

Starting with Avia/Cragspur/Viperia/Yaksha, can you not recruit the enemy Warlords/Warriors? I beat them all by or on round 4 and only used super effective attacks and my Warlords got the final hit on all enemy Warlords and I wasn't able to recruit anyone. This was in Cragspur btw if it makes any difference.

You can't recruit those warlords until postgame. They're members of a larger army that you didn't yet defeat in all of its kingdoms.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#14Taladashar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 6:28:01 PM
Well, damn. That's a bit of a bummer as there were a few Warlords in those areas I really liked the look of and wanted to use in my over all party.

Guess I'll just use one of the other Warlords I have and go from there.

Thanks again for all the helpful advice guys.
---
#15Rideps1Posted 6/29/2012 6:33:24 PM
I had a fresh Eevee just pop up for me when I evolved my first one, pretty nice. I went with Jolteon for that one, maimly for nostalgia, as it is my favorite Eevee AND electric. Plus, I like Vanguard, and it was going to end up that.
He may not be Vaporeon, but he's holding his own.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
#16Taladashar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 7:19:18 PM
Rideps1 posted...
I had a fresh Eevee just pop up for me when I evolved my first one, pretty nice. I went with Jolteon for that one, maimly for nostalgia, as it is my favorite Eevee AND electric. Plus, I like Vanguard, and it was going to end up that.
He may not be Vaporeon, but he's holding his own.

HA!

That just happened for me as well!

I went with Vaporeon *and Gatdamn! She is strong!* and like 3 in game weeks later, bam! New Eevee pops for me and my Hero claimed it.

I'll be going Glaceon next and probably use the code to get a Flareon. I love me some Flareon.
---
#17r_m_8_8Posted 6/29/2012 7:38:31 PM
We Flareon fans always get screwed, lol.
---
Now playing: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (PS3), Pokemon Conquest (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |