How to get Rare Stones Question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. How to get Rare Stones Question

User Info: MasterH0310

MasterH0310
4 years ago#1
So i was reading and somewhere it stated that in order to get the rare stones like the "Dawn Stone" etc there was a merchant that came around once a year that you bought them from for 5000 each. Well I'm 6 years into my game and havent seen this guy yet,any suggestions or advice would help. Also i know you get for free a fire, thunder and water stone from the guy with big hair but is there any way later that you can get more, I await your answers

User Info: Kalmaro

Kalmaro
4 years ago#2
MasterH0310 posted...
So i was reading and somewhere it stated that in order to get the rare stones like the "Dawn Stone" etc there was a merchant that came around once a year that you bought them from for 5000 each. Well I'm 6 years into my game and havent seen this guy yet,any suggestions or advice would help. Also i know you get for free a fire, thunder and water stone from the guy with big hair but is there any way later that you can get more, I await your answers

He is completely random. He doesn't always come once a year

User Info: MasterH0310

MasterH0310
4 years ago#3
Thank you, what about the fire thunder and water stones? do you only get one set for the whole game?

User Info: lawragatajar

lawragatajar
4 years ago#4
The merchant sells all the stones.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lawragatajar
Black Friend Code: 4856 5755 6520

User Info: _Unowninator_

_Unowninator_
4 years ago#5
If I do find this guy, and buy stones, will they stay in my inventory when I switch stories? (like the Jigglypuff Charm)
Nintendo should bring back the low pkmn health warning and use it for the 3ds. ~king_darks

User Info: jmo195

jmo195
4 years ago#6
_Unowninator_ posted...
If I do find this guy, and buy stones, will they stay in my inventory when I switch stories? (like the Jigglypuff Charm)

They will. Almost all the rare merchant items transfer, other than the hayfever pills, cold medicine and fireworks.

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator-
4 years ago#7
jmo195 posted...
_Unowninator_ posted...

They will. Almost all the rare merchant items transfer, other than the hayfever pills, cold medicine and fireworks.

Thanks.
Nintendo should bring back the low pkmn health warning and use it for the 3ds.~king_darks
If you are still hungry, have another fortune cookie~A fortune cookie
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Conquest
  3. How to get Rare Stones Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived