How to get Rare Stones Question

#1MasterH0310Posted 6/30/2012 1:28:50 AM
So i was reading and somewhere it stated that in order to get the rare stones like the "Dawn Stone" etc there was a merchant that came around once a year that you bought them from for 5000 each. Well I'm 6 years into my game and havent seen this guy yet,any suggestions or advice would help. Also i know you get for free a fire, thunder and water stone from the guy with big hair but is there any way later that you can get more, I await your answers
#2KalmaroPosted 6/30/2012 1:38:08 AM
MasterH0310 posted...
So i was reading and somewhere it stated that in order to get the rare stones like the "Dawn Stone" etc there was a merchant that came around once a year that you bought them from for 5000 each. Well I'm 6 years into my game and havent seen this guy yet,any suggestions or advice would help. Also i know you get for free a fire, thunder and water stone from the guy with big hair but is there any way later that you can get more, I await your answers

He is completely random. He doesn't always come once a year
#3MasterH0310(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 1:44:32 AM
Thank you, what about the fire thunder and water stones? do you only get one set for the whole game?
#4lawragatajarPosted 6/30/2012 6:50:54 AM
The merchant sells all the stones.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lawragatajar
Black Friend Code: 4856 5755 6520
#5_Unowninator_Posted 7/5/2012 10:06:13 AM
If I do find this guy, and buy stones, will they stay in my inventory when I switch stories? (like the Jigglypuff Charm)
---
Nintendo should bring back the low pkmn health warning and use it for the 3ds. ~king_darks
#6jmo195Posted 7/5/2012 10:07:27 AM
_Unowninator_ posted...
If I do find this guy, and buy stones, will they stay in my inventory when I switch stories? (like the Jigglypuff Charm)

They will. Almost all the rare merchant items transfer, other than the hayfever pills, cold medicine and fireworks.
#7-Unowninator-Posted 7/5/2012 10:24:01 AM
jmo195 posted...
_Unowninator_ posted...

They will. Almost all the rare merchant items transfer, other than the hayfever pills, cold medicine and fireworks.

Thanks.
---
Nintendo should bring back the low pkmn health warning and use it for the 3ds.~king_darks
If you are still hungry, have another fortune cookie~A fortune cookie