How do I get Registeel?

#1Jahozafat124Posted 6/30/2012 1:50:26 PM
I have met the requirements according to Seribii and have yet to get him so I believe they are wrong like they are with Groudon (Groudon appears in Terrara once Terrara's fields are both lvl 3 and Shinjin is in town). It also seems to me that the Warlord that perfect links with the legendary is required to be in the area that the pokemon appears, most often the Warlords home. I have tried that to get Registeel, and it doesn't work (I have Articuno, Mewtwo, and Groudon already). Also before anyone says its random, it doesn't seem to be that way, it seems that once the conditions are met, the legend appears next month (thus my theory that the Warlord that perfect links with them is required) and half the time its only fields that need to be upgraded (Mewtwo and Groudon appeared before everything in both cities were lvl 3, but not before the fields were).

Basically, Im asking if anyone has gotten Registeel yet and for any advice as to which city he appears in and what it's current stats were. Im not saying that Seribii is completely wrong about the some of the requirements of Legendaries, but it isn't completely correct either.
---
To those that claim to have no religion, sorry you grew up without a dictionary.
Religion is having a belief, you believe in nothing.
#2Cody900Posted 6/30/2012 2:17:24 PM
There's an unknown condition that no one seems to know. Registeel does appear with those criteria, the problem is getting the crystal for Ieyasu, you have to equip the crystal for Registeel to appear plus the 15 warlords with best links. just like you get the crystal for Tadakatsu and Nobunaga to make their legendaries appear.

So yeah, i played through Ieyasu's episode so many times, played with him in most other episodes, done all sorts with him and never ever got the crystal, so if you're able to find out how to get the crystal, then please let me know.
#3Jahozafat124(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 2:26:08 PM
ahh ok then, didn't know about the crystal, Seribii doesn't mention that, and would Nobunaga's happen to be called the Conquerer's stone?
---
To those that claim to have no religion, sorry you grew up without a dictionary.
#4Cody900Posted 6/30/2012 2:30:15 PM
Yeah, it boosts their stats for that warlord only, and you need to equip it. Tadakatsu's is called Warrior's Stone (I think), and Ieyasu's is the Unifier Stone.
#5Jahozafat124(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 2:33:55 PM
oddly enough, the event happened, but the Conquerer's stone still doesn't show up in my inventory, will look again though to make sure, im guessing those that need stones will show up in thier respective stories? Or at least they are supposed to anyway?
---
#6Cody900Posted 6/30/2012 2:43:54 PM
Yeah, you get Nobunaga's in his episode and same with Tadakatsu. The stones go into the equipment inventory tab, and if you got the event then it should be there, they preserve over episodes too so you can't lose it.
#7Jahozafat124(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 2:54:04 PM
Just checked again, I do have it in my inventory, must have overlooked it before, anywho, now I just need to get Mitsuhide to evolve and ill be able to get Zekrom, but ill be sure to post here again if i find out how to get the stone for Registeel and what it's called.
---
#8I_AM_ANGRY_NOWPosted 7/4/2012 1:11:56 AM(edited)
I actually just now got Registeel. Ieyasu's crystal is called the Unifier Crystal. Just leave Ieyasu and Tadakatsu in Valora, and you should get an event the next month in which they find it in one of the treasure rooms. Equip it to Ieyasu, and the Shrine (forgot the name already) with Registeel will appear one month later.

Note: I waited until after I got the requirements for Registeel (Perfect Links + Upgrades), so I'm not sure if you can get it beforehand.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3179 - 6071 - 0654; Kurai
#9AmakusaPosted 7/4/2012 1:31:04 AM
Tried getting it myself, but it didn't work. I got Dialga instead, but no matter how long I waited the Registeel crystal event never happened.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#10jcchesPosted 7/4/2012 2:37:42 AM
Sometimes, you pick up these crystals in a wild battle. All you need is the crystal, the warlord, and the place and the legendary to appear. Zekrom is in Violight, Dialga is in Dragnor (Lv 3 Sky Garden), and Registeel is in Valora.