Just to make sure... The Reshiram password

#1AlmostUnsanePosted 7/2/2012 1:21:30 PM
I just discovered the event passwords and decided to put them in while I was at the computer. I'm in Ieyasu's story right now. Keiji's and Okuni's worked fine, I had Motonari/Motochika and Ranmaru already from Wi-Fi... But then I put in the Reshiram code, and didn't get a message at the title screen like the others. However, it did accept the password.

If I finish Ieyasu's story and go play Hideyoshi's again, will Reshiram appear like normal? Or did I screw myself by inputting it in another story?
#2biopouvoirPosted 7/2/2012 1:25:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3BMSiriusPosted 7/2/2012 1:29:38 PM
Wait, WHAT? THe Wi-Fi events have PASSWORDS?

Is this considered a legimate way to obtain them? I really want to get those special episodes unlocked early. Sorry to derail your post, but...
---
PSN for Dragon's Dogma: MrDifficult (Pawn: Merritt)
General Use PSN: DarkestSamus
#4Cerebral NinjaPosted 7/2/2012 1:30:57 PM
Look on the cheat page, haven't tried any yet myself.
---
You are curiously attractive for a fish man.
#5AlmostUnsane(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 1:31:06 PM
My understanding is they were made with the password generator, and not "official," but they were made using the password system in the game itself and not harmful in any way.

They're in the Cheats tab
#6BMSiriusPosted 7/2/2012 1:33:30 PM
I understand... So you have put in Okuni's and Keiji's during Ieyasu's story and had no trouble, correct?

I'll be tracking this topic to hear about how Reshiram goes. Good luck getting an answer!
---
#7AlmostUnsane(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 1:35:37 PM
I haven't actually checked the "Select Story" screen to see if they're there, but I got the message on the title screen in the same way the Ranmaru one (which I got through the official Wi-Fi event) appeared.
#8BMSiriusPosted 7/2/2012 1:39:36 PM
Ah... perhaps I'll wait to see if you can confirm their presence. If you get the chance, please post your results here, I'd appreciate it a lot :)
---
#9AlmostUnsane(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 1:48:21 PM
I'm working on evolving Tadakatsu and getting Terrakion for Keiji, but after that I'm gonna finish Ieyasu's story and go check that. Then I'll re-run Hideyoshi to see if Reshiram appears as normal.
#10OkkPosted 7/2/2012 2:15:08 PM
I didn't know Ranmaru's scenario was already available.
---
Camelio: I wish we'd gotten to see the Porygon episode of the (Pokemon) show...
Raddatz: Why? Do you like hospital food or something?
More topics from this board...
Warriors evolutionIchigo_Geass1527/24 6:49PM