Sneasel without a password!?

#1MstrDrgn1012Posted 7/2/2012 1:28:27 PM
If i already used the password for Sneasel early in the main story (I wanted one badly...well two i guess.), can you recruit sneasels in Nixtorm in post-game scenarios?

I'd feel bad for Kunoichi otherwise... =\ Krokorok just doesn't feel right for her.
---
"For as we say..... is life not but what is made of? And so is... so is..."
#2jcchesPosted 7/2/2012 1:36:54 PM
It will be a random (i call them swarms) event. It will take alot of waiting.
#3kaiserkennethPosted 7/2/2012 4:28:55 PM
Question:
I've been grinding a bit on the main story, close to 40 years to be exact. So far, all the swarms seems to be Eevee. I'm wondering if swarms of other Pokemon will ever show up?
#4AmakusaPosted 7/2/2012 4:31:59 PM
You just get lucky. Most of the swarms I get are Croagunk and Driftloons.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#5kaiserkennethPosted 7/3/2012 6:15:55 AM
Not when you're in the 10th swarm in and it's still eevee...I only wanted one of each eeveelutions. when i had five i was worried that they might not show up again, but now i just wish some other pokemon like sneasel would show up (stupid me entered sneasel as a tester during the first day).
#6Anubis68Posted 7/3/2012 7:27:51 AM
Maybe swarms are determined as soon as you start an episode, so you can have only 1 or 2 different swarms per episode
---
FC in user info// wins:25 - losses:11 - draws 2
PSN: Turgay8
#7NinjaKitsunePosted 7/3/2012 10:23:22 AM
If that's in the main game, it could be rigged to only have eevee swarms. On the other hand, I've heard that when you evolve an eevee for the MC you get an eevee swarm soon.
---
King of Hearts of the RI shuffle alliance
Current form: Trace, a self proclaimed mad scientist.
#8FurioPosted 7/3/2012 10:27:43 AM
NinjaKitsune posted...
If that's in the main game, it could be rigged to only have eevee swarms. On the other hand, I've heard that when you evolve an eevee for the MC you get an eevee swarm soon.

I had a single random eevee show up in one location. There was an announcement that it was there, and IIRC there were several other indigenous pokemon there as well. This was probably right after I evolved my eevee.
#9MstrDrgn1012(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 11:16:16 AM
Only swarms i've ever seen:

Emolga
Anorith (twice)

Major letdown. =\
---
"For as we say..... is life not but what is made of? And so is... so is..."
#10Goku61394Posted 7/3/2012 11:30:47 AM
MstrDrgn1012 posted...
Only swarms i've ever seen:

Emolga
Anorith (twice)

Major letdown. =\

I've had an Anorith swarm but the castle it was in got taken over before I could go there.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
PSN gamertag: MeanMachine61394