getting zekrom

#1sandypupPosted 7/5/2012 2:32:21 PM
Again theres conflicting info on serebil so just want to make sure before i waste time raising the wrong kingdom. In two places on serebil they say differrent things.....one page says( the pokemon page) says that u have to be in dragnor with lvl 2 mitsuhide, ranmaru and nobunaga(which i have) and the other page (the region description page) says he appears in violight...........so what cith do i lvl up dragnor or violight? Im confused any help apprecieted for those that already got him thanks.
#2sandypup(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 3:04:03 PM
bump for good measure:P
#3JSusiePosted 7/5/2012 3:14:44 PM
Dragnor
#4sandypup(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 3:27:04 PM
Thanx i just got him:P You have to have all 3 setting in dragnor( ranmaru,mitsuhide and nobunaga all at lvl2) and ull get the warrior crydstal then next month zekrom appears in violight:P

I have all the legends now except ray and arceus and cant get them till heros episode if im not mistaken .
#5SirkPosted 7/5/2012 5:15:54 PM
Can you say what episode you got Zekrom in? I haven't been able to get him in most of the episodes I've played, including the Hero episode. I'm figuring I should retry the Nobunaga episode, but I want to be sure before I do so, since I'll have to conquer all the way to Violight before I can confirm if Zekrom is going to appear.
---
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
#6AmakusaPosted 7/5/2012 6:34:00 PM
Sirk posted...
Can you say what episode you got Zekrom in?

I got him in Nobunaga's scenario.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#7SirkPosted 7/5/2012 8:06:00 PM
Thank you, I appreciate that.
---
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
#8RavertPosted 7/8/2012 12:50:48 PM
Are there any other requirements for the conquerors stone? I have nobunaga, ranmaru, and mitsuhide at rank 2 but I haven't gotten the event for it.
#9solid_snake666Posted 7/8/2012 12:56:24 PM
You also need to be in nobunaga's episode and have at least 12 kingdoms