So how should I go about with my Eevee?

#1Call_Me_CharliePosted 8/8/2012 11:08:43 PM
Well.

I know Eevee evolves with the stones into 3 of its possible evolutions, and then by link/stats in the other 4.

I was wondering. Does this mean I should use my starting Eevee to evolve into Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, or Glaceon? Because I know that no matter what the link is, I can evolve it into Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon and I have the ones automatically given by Keiji after defeating Cragspur. So I was thinking I should save that role for new Eevees and use the starting one for the ones that require high link or stats since it already has decently high link; would this be a wise choice? Or would it not matter?

Because I'm not raising 4 new Eevees to a high link level/certain stats if I don't have to. 3, maybe. Not 4.
---
"Playing with bees sounds dangerous..."
"Well, I've never been stung so I guess that makes me a good player."
#2CharizardFirePosted 8/8/2012 11:10:53 PM
Do whatever you want.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#3Call_Me_Charlie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 11:12:25 PM
Hi CharizardFire :)

What I'm asking though, is if it would take less time to evolve my already high linked Eevee into an Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, or Glaceon. Do you know what link you have when you find an Eevee from a swarm?
---
#4CharizardFirePosted 8/8/2012 11:15:18 PM
Hi CharizardFire :)

What I'm asking though, is if it would take less time to evolve my already high linked Eevee into an Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, or Glaceon. Do you know what link you have when you find an Eevee from a swarm?

The link you get on a newly linked Pokémon depends on the Pokémon you sent into the battle - the higher your own Pokémon's links are, the higher the wild Pokémon's links (and warrior's Pokémon's links) are.
---
#5Call_Me_Charlie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 11:16:59 PM
Oh, I see. Thanks.

Didn't really answer my first question though :/

So, if I send in my high linked Vaporeon to link with a swarming Eevee, would the Eevee start off with a decent link level?
---
#6CharizardFirePosted 8/8/2012 11:20:47 PM
Oh, I see. Thanks.

Didn't really answer my first question though :/

So, if I send in my high linked Vaporeon to link with a swarming Eevee, would the Eevee start off with a decent link level?

Yes. It'll probably be a little lower than Vaporeon's (this is typically the case with wild Pokémon), but it should be reasonably close.
Keep in mind that if you send in other Pokémon as well, this could mess things up if the other Pokémon you send in have low link %.
---
#7Call_Me_Charlie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 11:22:34 PM
Oh, so it's based on all the warriors I send, not just the one I use to link?
---
#8AmakusaPosted 8/8/2012 11:28:08 PM
The link level of wild Pokemon is your own army's average link minus about 5% at most.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#9crunchy612Posted 8/9/2012 12:01:03 AM
Eevee? Glaceon and Vaporeon for Hero/ine, Espeon for Oichi, Jolteon for Ginchiyo.
---
Proud Quitting Returner. We may be idiots, but we're the idiots of QR!
Now Playing: ME3 MP, Devil Survivor, Pokemon Conquest
#10Col_MobiusPosted 8/9/2012 3:29:35 AM
I went Vaporeon first, because Vaporeon rules. By the time you get your next one, you should be much closer to owning Nixtorm, at which point you can turn your second one into Glaceon. As others have said, when you get your second one, its link will be close to whatever your first one's link is, which should be pretty high since Vaporeon rules.