Where can I find mouse traps?!?!?

#1HighVelocity87Posted 2/2/2012 4:10:59 PM
I want to try to catch the really rare snake to get the infini face paint but ive only found one mouse trap. Do you know where I can find some. (ps i just beat the pain but if I have to i will start over)
#24thumbsthierryPosted 2/10/2012 7:21:13 AM
do you know where the snake is then? maybe you just can shoot it with the mk22.
#3_BleauxPosted 2/11/2012 2:13:38 PM
4thumbsthierry posted...
do you know where the snake is then? maybe you just can shoot it with the mk22.

It's invisible, so good luck with that.
---
Wahlaan Nol Vokun
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skyrim <-- Your one stop for all your Skyrim needs
#4lalelulelosopPosted 2/11/2012 9:39:37 PM
just beat extreme it can be a lot easier and entertaining if oyu know how
*just get fox hound that also unlocks the face paint
---
PSN: Solid_Gabe136
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW1op5SzWZs
#5RViZionPosted 2/13/2012 10:08:46 AM
Can't tell you the location of the mouse traps. Perhaps one of the guides here has the locations.

The rare snake however can be caught in the area where you fight the Fear. Try to catch it after you beat him. Set traps somewhere in the missdle of the area and leave. Go back and all traps should have sprung. It took me a couple of tries but I eventually caught it.

Don't eat or toss away the snake! Keep it. Then in the area after the Sorrow part, you can catch it again. For me it was visible this time, but I don't know if that's always the case.
#6RELLIK65Posted 2/14/2012 4:32:51 PM
I found 2 of them in the area where the chopper is parked. Before the Ocelot duel that the hornets interrupt.
---
---Survival of the equiptist---
#74thumbsthierryPosted 2/14/2012 11:43:15 PM
RELLIK65 posted...
I found 2 of them in the area where the chopper is parked. Before the Ocelot duel that the hornets interrupt.

indeed there is one under the bed in one of the rooms, and 1 in the food storage right next to the main building. then to catch the mythical serpent go one area back where the dog and the electric fence (sorry don't know how to spell these i'm from belgium) if you put the mousetrap there you will catch it.
More topics from this board...
Question about The SorrowSnowlex111/15 5:28PM