MMX on iOS

#1NejiHyuga900Posted 12/27/2011 6:04:22 PM
AWESOME!!! I will add this game on my iTunes App Store wishlist until I get a gift card.
---
Don't mess with the thunder dragon.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NejiHyuga900
#2este914Posted 1/27/2012 11:49:55 AM
How much does this cost?
---
-=este914=-
#3AdventZPosted 2/3/2012 1:58:36 AM
You might want to check the gameplay trailer on Youtube before deciding first though. If you hated the transition screens that were present in the Classic series but absent in the SNES MMX, then you will hate what you will see on the iOS. Not to mention the laggy running frames of X that was also absent on SNES MMX.

Graphics were enhanced but graphics don't make the game. To be honest, I rather have the SNES MMX port to iOS than this apparent "enhanced" version of the game. I mean, being able to buy Full Armor/Life Up/Weapons through in app purchases right from the start? What's up with that?

If one were to buy any of those, there's no purpose to the game anymore. Maybe we should just buy Angry Birds and then buy triple star ratings for every stage through an In app purchase. Or perhaps Final Fantasy 3 with level 99 for all characters in app purchase at the start. What's the point of playing the game if one were to buy those?

Anyways, if you haven't played the SNES MMX then I suppose the iOS version would be a good exposure for you.

However if you have, then there is absolutely nothing better in this iOS version except for the new cartoony graphics.
#4NejiHyuga900(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2012 2:03:03 PM(edited)
I've played the SNES MMX for a long time and this is the reason why I want to download the iOS version.
---
Don't mess with the thunder dragon.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NejiHyuga900